Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: when sharon & vicky & denis return

Hopefull when Dennis comes back he will be bad boy Dennis!

Yeah, with Sharon not around I think Dennis may revert back to his bad boy ways.

I love bad boy Dennis

I love bad boy Dennis too and I love Eastenders punch ups!

yeah, wasn't it great when Dennis hit Phil when he first arrived that was a great punch

Smack on the floor! What was the sarcastic comment he made?! I don't remember but it was really funny!

i heard that when sharon returns she has a love triangle between phil and grant, i dont know how true it is but sounds like ee are repeating themselves.

i dont know whether this is true either but grant hasnt said whether hes definatly coming back yet hope he does

well if grant does come back for the love triangle thing we wont find out about it until he is more or less on our screens because it will be a top secret

Talking

I hope if Sharon and Dennis return they either get them together once and for all or send them on their separate ways - it's getting boring watching a will they won't they storyline

plus I want Sharon back with Grant

I don't know how Chrissie will explain Den's disappearance to his family. Sharon wouldn't believe it because she knows how much the Vic means to him now, and would not leave Chrissie in charge. Dennis also knows Den is not someone to shy away from what he's owed, Den's got a lot of front, it just wouldn't make sense.

I think Dennis will find out, maybe be a bit shocked, but will probably go along with the cover up, knowing what an evil man Den was. He will probably think Chrissie has done them all a favour, I reckon he will find out about Chrissie doing it, he knows killing somebody is out of Zoe's league (unless it was accidental).

Thread Information