Page 144 of 331 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 3310

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

I thought it was quite cruel of them to take the mickey, they were guests at her party afterall. I know kids are quite cruel to each other but I would think that 12 year olds have the manners not to be so rude to their host when they are guests.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    How awful was Abi's party? Is she 12 or 6? That dress looked ridiculous on her, I'm not surprised her friends were taking the mickey.
    I thought she looked rather classy. That other girl was a menace. Behaving like that to Dot. She had no manners at all.

I quite liked the dress too and I am sure that if Abi would not have wanted to wear that dress, she would have refused. I don't believe that Tanya would have tried to force her to wear something she did not want to either. Not all 12 year olds wear short skirts and buttoned up blouses.

as if eleven people and a dog are living in the masoods house! surely the residents of albert square would have rallied around and offered each of the millers a room or something. you'd think Libby would have got Patrick to put Darren up at least!

and Abi is getting on my nerves big style - absolute little turd! she's been a right brat recently, and phoning Max was just the limit! She knows how much he hurt Tanya, yet she's trying to get him back into their lives, which is very selfish if you ask me!
    Last edited by Bryan; 24-06-2008 at 14:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post

and Abi is getting on my nerves big style - absolute little turd! she's been a right brat recently, and phoning Max was just the limit! She knows how much he hurt Tanya, yet she's trying to get him back into their lives, which is very selfish if you ask me!
    she is a little girl who misses her daddy.. she doesn't really understand what went on between them and her dad spoils her rotten. (but she is very selfish)
    Super Mod

Quite a normal reaction from kids when their parents have not split for long. She just wants it all to be like it was before and I can imagine that she thinks if she can forgive him, then maybe her mum should do too.

i can see any girl of that age doing it but her sulky face does get on my nerves!!

i thought the same about the millers, why didnt patrick and yolande put them up in their b & b surely a lot more room????

It's quite simple really. Masood and Zainab in one room. Shabnam in another. Tamwar in another. Keith in another. Dawn & Jase in another. Darren in another. Mickey in another and Jay in the other one. That's only eight bedrooms. Surely all houses in Albert Square have eight bedrooms...er...
    Last edited by parkerman; 26-06-2008 at 18:43.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    It's quite simple really. Masood and Zainab in one room. Shabnam in another. Tamwar in another. Keith in another. Dawn & Jase in another. Darren in another. Mickey in another and Jay in the other one. That's only eight bedrooms. Surely all hosues in Albert Square have eight bedrooms...er...
    No.. it think Pat has 9 and the vic has about 7..
    Super Mod

I agree with Bryan about Abi. im sick of the stupid cute act they constantly milk on her, it wore off ages ago and shes really quite annoying now. ive never known any 12 year old act the way she does.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris_2k11 For This Useful Post:

Bryan (29-06-2008), Joanne (25-06-2008)

Thread Information