Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Long Distance relationship

The best thing is for you to sit down with him and discuss your feelings face to face, it is impossible to judge by email or phone. However, listen to your gut instinct, if you feel you can't trust him now, you should bear that in mind. Good luck.

Hmmm.. I think long distance relationships work if you're committed. (:
    I speak to this lad online and he's from Skegness...
    Anyways when we started talking it was jsut friendly banter, but now he says how he likes me and stuff. At first I sort of got used to the idea and thought maybe something could work. Now I just think he's a liar basically, he's with different girls or liking different girls nearly everyday.Coincedentally these girls all live miles away from him and he seems to not ahve many friends that are boys. He told me he'd broke up with his girlfriend... but he didn't. And now he's "back with" his girlfriend he hardly speaks to me. I'm getting quite fed up of trying to make conversation with him now, and just dismiss his comments about how much he likes me because I think he's just having a bit of fun with me and leading me on. I'm actually quite confused Never mind. But I do think long distance relationships work..its just depends on what type of person you are I suppose I don't think I could ever have one personally, but that's just me

I've been asked for a few before but I've always turned them down because of the sole reason that eventaulyl you want physical contact. It's like you have 2/3 of the relationship and really you want 3/3.

Only really works if you meet up every so often and don't live too far apart.

Thread Information