Page 60 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion- III

OMG was I hallucinating or did Liam and Maria actually have their dog at their wedding lol (and i wasn't refering to Carla)
    Maisie Mouse

What a silly woman Maria is, she so got on my nerves with I can't marry you, you want Carla not me. Her constant whining must get on Liam's nerves so soon. Poor Carla, I felt for her.

Yeah they had Ozzy there lol.

Grrrr I hate Maria. Carla should have slapped her back . I hope that Carla and Liam embark on an affair at some point .

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Yeah they had Ozzy there lol.

Grrrr I hate Maria. Carla should have slapped her back . I hope that Carla and Liam embark on an affair at some point .
    I am sure they will. Maria asking Carla to back off was all Carla needs to get Liam eventually.

Yeah .

I felt sorry for Carla when she started crying Didn't think it would affect her like that!

Maria just made me hate her even more than i did before, her constant winning makes me want to scream at the tv, and after tonights ep i say Liam doesn't deserve Carla anyway. Can see marriage life in the Conner house-hold right now, everytime Liam is 10 minutes late home, Maria will go off on one with "you want to be with her not meeeee"
    Last edited by BeckyBee; 11-02-2008 at 21:14.

Whoooooooo Carla got slapped, Im probably the only one that was happy about that, But yay

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    OMG was I hallucinating or did Liam and Maria actually have their dog at their wedding lol (and i wasn't refering to Carla)
    Awwww I thought it was sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Whoooooooo Carla got slapped, Im probably the only one that was happy about that, But yay
    no, i was cheering too! its not like liam doesn't love maria, its just carla taking advantage of his confusion and stirring the sh*t all the time.

and once again, alex is a total brat and turns up at the wedding. 'i want to see my grandparents'- at the family wedding! where no one knows you!? yeah what a fabulous idea alex, because this wedding is all about you after all!

was also laughing at rosie's ill-fitting top that gave her four boobs

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    no, i was cheering too! its not like liam doesn't love maria, its just carla taking advantage of his confusion and stirring the sh*t all the time.
    Whoooo Im not the only one

Thread Information