Thread: Lily Allen to be in Doctor Who

Lily Allen to be in Doctor Who

I found this on a Yahoo site:

Will Lily Allen be following in Billie Piper's footsteps? And not by acting as a London call girl. But rather, by joining the cast of Doctor Who.

The Sun says there are talks for Lily to join the show.

Apparently Lil is being eyed-up for the role as Doctor Who's assistant, who's currently portrayed by Catherine Tate.

They quote a show source as saying: "Lily is multi-talented. She comes from more of a TV background than a musical one.

"After the chat show we hope she'll take over from Catherine as Doctor Who's assistant.

"We've talked to her and she was excited by the idea."

For the next series rumours say David Tennant may not be returning to reprise his role as the famed Doctor Who.

The source also told the paper: "John Simm and Rhys Ifans have been linked with the job. Lily would make a very cool couple with either of them."

That she would.

Seeing as Lil recently landed her own chat show too, looks like things in the telly depo are looking rosy for her

What do you think?
    Last edited by *funky*monkey*; 13-11-2007 at 18:18.

Hahaha, what a joke!! Bet its not true. They're doing 3 specials after series 3, why introduce a new companion for them? Especially when theres already Donna, Martha, Jack and possibly Rose who can come back. I doubt we'll have a new companion for a long time. And they're not stupid. They wont hire someone with zero acting experience.

Im hope there isnt a new companion for a while, I like it when they concentrate on the stories rather than having to introduce another companion all the time

well this would deffo bring an end to my dr who viewing!!!

she really annoys me
    Last edited by Luna; 14-11-2007 at 19:06.

I think that she would be good!

A bit off the wall, a bit vulnerable, a bit ballsy.

Great idea, but I don't know if it will happen - she may be more likely to guesy star - they seem to be having loads of guests next series.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinity For This Useful Post:

Pinkbanana (14-11-2007)

Thread Information