Page 158 of 184 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1839

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VI

I mean I guessed before 9th October.

Poor old Jase. I think he really thinks that Tel is going to just let him go and lead a normal life with Jay.

That was a good episode. I'm glad Jane confided in Tanya. She needs a friend to talk to and I'm sure Tanya will keep quiet. She's right to say Ian should spend time lookingh after Jane but I think under the circumstances he was right not to call the police. Prison would only worsen Steven and we know he would never hurt anyone and the shooting was accidental. I don't think that purple shirt suits him at all but that is just my opinion. I was sorry for Steven especially when he overheard wat Ian said. Ian was out of order asking Pat not to go near him. Ok fair enough if Ian and Jane never want to see him again I can't blame them but Ian has no right to tell Pat to desert her own grandson. At the end i really thought Terry was going to hit Jase but I didn't believe in that hug - it had a sinister undertone.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzie Brookes For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (10-11-2007)

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Lizzie Ian might have been"out of order" telling Pat what he did about Steven, but remember he had just had a confrontation with Tanya,, so he was still very angry.
    I saw one thing,, Steven is delusional,, he thinks he can fix things with Ian with a few good memories that happened 8 yrs ago or so,, and he thinks he can WEASEL his way into Ians life again after what he did,, sorry but the guy belongs in a place where he can be treated, he was not in that clinic long enough, hes still messed up and very very disturbed ! What I do not understand is why they released Steven to Pat when it was Ian who was paying for the clinic..

I felt really bad for Jase, cos Tel is not about to let him walk away from his old life . The next few episodes are going to be interesting.

I felt so bad for Billy seems like nothing goes his way. But at least Peggy has given them a place to stay,, hmm lemme think..Ronnie Roxie, Peg, Phil and Ben and now Honey Billy Janet and the baby,, how many darn bedrooms are over the Vic LOL
    Last edited by JustJodi; 10-11-2007 at 10:07.

Of course Ian's angry with Steven - anyone would be if they were stalked and locked in a flat and their wife was shot even if accidentally and of course itwill take time. Steven is definitely better than he was and remember he did not discharge himself. The clinic chose to let him go and h can't stay there after being discharged. Besides that doctor is right - it would be unethical to keep him there forever. I don'rt believe though that he is still delusional. Pat is right to say it will take time and a fewhappy memories will not erase what he has done but even when unhinged he would definitely not have hurt anyone diliberately. I am sure of that. He has to continue taking his medication and shouldn't have gone off it - he just wants to apologise I think because he feels guilty though he should give them space. It was last time - the first time that he came that he weasled his way into the family after locking Ian up which was outrageous. This time he wants to make the first move to make amends/reconnect. I can't help pitying him though I certainly can't condone his actions. I suppose they releasedhim to Pat because they cannot grant Ian's request as it is unethical. Steven is still Lucy and Peter's half brother and a member of the family whatever he has done.
    Last edited by Lizzie Brookes; 10-11-2007 at 10:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Brookes View Post
    Steven is still Lucy and Peter's half brother and a member of the family whatever he has done.
    Yeah, its a real shame that Steven didnt remember that when he was imprisoning their dad, or pretending to Lucy that her mum was still alive! The fact he os family makes what he has done more unacceptable...whereas I read the above that you think it makes it more acceptable!!! He maybe a member of the family, but is doesnt mean they have to forgive him or welcome him back with open arms!
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 10-11-2007 at 11:52.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkbanana For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (10-11-2007)

Well - no but remember he was delusional when he did that. Lucy made him seehow screwed his actions were but you can't just stop loving somone just like that, especially your own brother (and in Pat's case grandson). Obviously I'm not expecting them to welcome him back with open arms straight away but it would be nice if he could eventually be forgiven. It's good that he feels so bad now that he desperately wants to make amends.
    Last edited by Lizzie Brookes; 10-11-2007 at 11:53.

Does he feel bad for what he did to Jane and Ian though or bad for himself? I didn't detect a great deal of remorse from him yesterday but alot of me, me, me. Throwing away the pills was a dumb thing to do and if he is supposed to be "better" now or "cured" then he's obviously not very bright if he doesn't think he needs them anymore.

I agree it was stupid to throw away the medication but then I suppose some people do do that - I mean it's not very nice to be on medication is it? I don't think he's in self pity though. Even after the gunshot wasfired (though he was ill then) he said it was accidental and that he would never hurt anyone and now he definitely knows Ian is not to blame for Cindy's death because he did start to see things from Ian's viewpoint and called Ian "dad" - a sign that he is slowly returning to normal. I agree that he is not thinking about Jane and Ian needing space to come to terms with things etc but I'm sure he does realise he did wrong and wants to try and put things right though as Pat says it is too soon.
    Last edited by Lizzie Brookes; 10-11-2007 at 15:13.

I don't think he's realised the true extent of what he's done. I think he's still, if not even more dillusional now. He seems alot more untogether (don't know if that is a word lol) now than he did when he did all that stuff. He thinks he can sort it as quick as a click of the fingers, but he can't, and he needs to realise that. He should definately not have been discharged from the clinic. It's obvious he's still not well!!

Thread Information