Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Enders character shot in mystery storyline

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    it would have been a better ending if the boy just looked at him and said dad, although maybe we arent supposed to know for sure who it is
    But I wouldn't have thought Steven would have called Ian "dad", seeing as Ian isn't his dad anyway....

Personally I don't think any verification was needed at the end of this episode and I think EE have played a blinder in order to build up the suspense into next week and the weeks that follow where it will all be revealed. EE's slogan used to be "Everyones talking about it", lol, and even after we have seen who it is, everyone is still going "Who is it?" lol! Well done EE!
    Last edited by Florijo; 21-09-2007 at 22:45.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Florijo For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (24-09-2007)

I don't agree with you there, they showed some oink with spots and we are meant to know who they are??? Young peeps into enders would not even have a blues clue who they were if they did not watch it since the 80/early 90's
    Last edited by Dr. Tangliss; 21-09-2007 at 23:04.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo View Post
    Personally I don't think any verification was needed at the end of this episode and I think EE have played a blinder in order to build up the suspense into next week and the weeks that follow where it will all be revealed. EE's slogan used to be "Everyones talking about it", lol, and even after we have seen who it is, everyone is still going "Who is it?" lol! Well done EE!
    I totally agree.. i was still saying "who is it?" even when they revealed the person ... I was even going to break my habit and come on to SB on friday to see who it was... fantastic EE keeping it a secret...
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    it would have been a better ending if the boy just looked at him and said dad, although maybe we arent supposed to know for sure who it is
    But I wouldn't have thought Steven would have called Ian "dad", seeing as Ian isn't his dad anyway....
    I disagree. The silence was much more effective and Ian's "can't be" - I'm glad Steven said nothing - makes it more eerie.

From what I read in digital spy, Jane is initially hostile towards Steven - rejecting his offer to help her in the cafe, brushing him off onto Kevin, rebuffing his attempt to comfort her next thursday biut next Friday when Steven alone is supposedly there for her though we know different, she cries on his shoulder. What i am wondering is, why is she initally hostile towards him? I mean surely she can't suspect though we know that he is responsible for Ian's disappearance and if she did she would tell the police, not cry on his shoulder.

will we ever find out where ian has gone?
    Is he still in the flat?

I'm sure we will find out eventually.

I assume Ian's in that flat and his breakfast, lunch and dinner are those cream crackers!

Mmm I suppose. Surely even Steven wouldn't have killed him?

I thought at first Steven was holding him hostage but then I wondered why he would come back to Walford leaving Ian alone in that flat. I mean even if the doors were locked and bolted Ian could break a window and get out couldn't he?

On the other hand they wouldn't have Steven getting away with killing Ian so if he is indeed to be a long term charecter he wouldn't have killed him. Yet if Ian is alive why hasn't he ontacted Jane or the police? Former stepson or not, surely there is a line and Steven has crossed it?

Thread Information