Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast

Thread: The Official Sam Nixon/Phil Hunter Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Lol, I can't condense anything.

I was much the same and only really watched every episode when Sam and Phil were together. As it is, I only watch it every Thursday as that's when we're at my gran's house and she likes to watch it.

I remember the stuff with Brandon, Cathy and Honey. I watched the repeat of it on UKTV Gold a few years ago, and I remember the Okaro's being killed as it was shown on a Thursday. He watched one child die, then the other, then his wife.

Is it true that Adam and Gina used to be a couple? if so, what happened?

And... what is the relationship between Gina and Smithy? She acts like she is his aunt. Is she?

Back with Sam....on her return from her break/break up with Phil did she go back to Stuart as some fanfics have put or is that purely fiction - which I hope it is. Before Stuart asked to move in with sam/before she was pregnant, did Stuart know or guess that Phil was in love with sam?

I am SOOOOO looking forward to seeing Sam back on Saturday - its been 5 weeks!! - and to see more of Phil Sam (well maybe not romance but at least to share scenes again). Am Not looking forward to seeing Stuart.

Ive rediscovered the significance of Phil talking to Terry about Stuart/Sam:
    (ep 460 or 461 - the ep after she was gone)

On Stuarts arrival his (S) pushy side was obvious - the way he was taking over questioning, and offending Terry - ep 400-403; then Phil telling Terry Sam broke up with him (but not mentioning her name) ep 460 or 461, and I dont like that he muscled in on Suzi. Speaking of which, was Neil a mentor of sorts to Suzi? why wasnt there any romance there - because most of their scenes tht ive seen theyve seemed close. I also prefer Suzi to Kezia. And does Andrew Lancel have trouble opening his mouth? Ive noticed tht his lips barely open when he speaks.

And on her return, did Terry tell Sam how broken hearted Phil was/is? (as in trying to help the cause of getting them back).

Re what your about to see, im still optimistic that samphil will reunite,maybe get engaged/married or at the very least live together and he transfers. We all deserve it. Most especially the fans from 02 to 04 to 06. Because if you /we dont get a happy ending (of sorts(?) it will almost seem as if ITV got their ratings fraudulantly (by dangling the SamPhil carrot for over 4 years). A 4 week being together storyline isnt enough. Especially for the best romance story the show has had (from what Ive read).

Gina and Adam used to date, but not while they were at sun hill it was ages ago.

and Know Gina and Smithy arent related, i think she just likes to look after him and acts quite mumsy towards him

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

i actually want neil to start fancying sam as i think they will be good together anyone know if it happens any spoilers

i reckon sam and neil phil should have a love triangle together as we dont see much of neil and sam anyone agree

What about the continuing story re Phil Sam Stuart - do you think Neil likes Sam? SamPhil are still in love. Even if they are back to ignoring it. (we here only stated your 07 eps 10 days ago). I am not a fan of this huge drawn out pause of SamPhil - and not happy that she didnt give him much of a chance to prove his love/committment to her. Being in Oz I read the forums so know the gist/basics of whats happening in the UK.

I also dont like that Sam Stuart were an actual couple and lived together but SamPhil didnt.

Neil to me is quite shy - if not a bit repressed. Is he?

i hope neil gets with sam they do have some history there and they were getting closer

Quote Originally Posted by hayleybillfan View Post
    i hope neil gets with sam they do have some history there and they were getting closer
    do I take it your not a fan of Sam and Phil?

Is Neil shy?

im not a fan no why is neil shy

I dont think anything wil happen with sam and neil, as at the begining the writers said something about the 2 having chemistry but they never did anything about it so i dont see why they would now.
    Abd i dont neil is shy

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Thread Information