Thread: Spoilers 6th - 17th August

Spoilers 6th - 17th August

Monday, August 06

Clare returns to Hollyoaks to find The Loft in a terrible state. She pulls herself together when Louise accuses her of lying about Warren, but, when she's left alone, she hits the bottle as her nerves get the better of her.

It's a full house at the Il Gnosh flat but the McQueen sisters are getting on surprisingly well, until Tina hits the roof when she realises what's been going on while she's been away; but she's stopped in her tracks when Jacqui tells her she's pregnant.

Amy refuses to visit Kathy and declares that she doesn't care if she never sees her again.

Tuesday, August 07

Hannah's friends are getting suspicious as she continues to starve herself. Sarah is determined to find out what's going on with her friend, but with Melissa constantly at her side it's proving difficult. Sarah's shocked when an exhausted Hannah passes out.

With Warren behind bars, Justin and Katy return to the village. As Justin waits for the police to question him about Becca's death he gets a text message from Katy and realises exactly what he's got to lose.

Justin and Katy decide to make a fresh start and get out of Hollyoaks again, but when Katy receives bad news about Warren she's torn between the two men in her life.

Desperate to earn some cash, Jessica is delighted to get a job reading horoscopes over the phone. Zak reluctantly agrees to go with her. But when Zak's given the sack Jessica's torn between loyalty to her friend and earning some money.

Wednesday, August 08

After passing out Hannah is scared that she's pushing the diet too far, but Melissa reassures her that it's just her body adapting. Not knowing what else to do, Sarah tells Suzanne that she thinks Hannah might be on drugs.

Hannah's furious when she finds out. Katy is shocked by Warren's appearance following his prison beating, but Justin can't believe that Katy still wants to support Warren.

A letter from Mandy gets Tony thinking about Grace and the unborn baby, and he is forced to tell Myra about the pregnancy.

Elliot returns, announcing he has broken off his engagement to Rhiannon, and is soon immersed in Jessica and Zak's business scheme, although he thinks it's a rip-off.

Thursday, August 09

Katy and Louise are confident of Warren's chances of going free, but Katy is frustrated by Justin's negative attitude, although he reluctantly agrees to help put pressure on Mercedes.

Tony tells Jacqui he can't bear everyone congratulating her and Aleksander as great parents while he has to pretend it has nothing to do with him.

As she becomes increasingly unbalanced, Hannah thinks Gilly has come back to snoop on her. Suzanne forces her to eat but begins to panic that she might be pushing her too far.

Jessica practices posh accents as business peaks at the newly established Dial-Advise. The phones are ringing off the hook, but the telephone service provider refuses to approve their application, citing lack of necessary qualifications.

Friday, August 10

Dominic tries to patch things up between Tony and Jacqui after Jacqui goes to hospital alone for her 12th week scan.

Hannah's diet is affecting her appearance and she's getting stomach cramps. She's furious when Gilly warns her off drugs and accuses her of being too easily influenced by Melissa. Shocked that Gilly will not be deterred by a simple warning, Hannah resorts to drastic measures.

Zak is upset when Adam arrives in the village and stuffs a wad of notes into Jessica's hands, telling her there's more where that came from. Zak thinks he's a creep and bins Adam's business card but Jessica wonders if Adam is the answer to her financial problems.

And Clare's nerves look set to desert her as the lads in the village start acting oddly towards her. O.B. warns her that whoever tried to kill her might do it again, and she's clearly rattled when he warns her to look out for people she has upset.

Monday, August 13

Tony and Jacqui are struggling to come to terms with the loss of their baby.

Craig's plans to go to John Paul's are ruined when Jake asks him and Sarah to baby-sit Charlie for him. Craig is delighted when Sarah insists he goes to see John Paul, but Jake is furious when he returns home to find Sarah alone and agitated, trying to comfort Charlie.

Obsessed with keeping her eating habits secret, Hannah warns Gilly to back off or she will cry rape. An out of pocket Jessica is mulling things over after finding Adam's card in her pocket. With bailiffs on her back, Jessica's woes are only just beginning.

Tuesday, August 14

Tony's anxieties mount when Jacqui has to undergo yet another x-ray test. Jacqui is devastated when the doctor informs her that it will be very difficult for her to fall pregnant in future.

After nearly being caught out by Jake, John Paul is left worrying about the future of his and Craig's relationship.

Although the change in Hannah's appearance has begun to be a cause of serious concern for everyone, Melissa is always on hand with words of encouragement. When Suzanne demands to know the real reason Hannah has lost so much weight the girls are forced into a shock admission.

Wednesday, August 15

Jacqui is inconsolable after being told that she will not be able to have children in the future. Tony's heart is breaking as Jacqui shrugs off all his efforts to comfort her. He is left seething with anger when Jacqui packs her suitcase and walks out on him after telling him everything he touches dies.

Craig is frustrated when Spike agrees to do a shift in The Dog, but Spike enjoys the opportunity to wind Craig up. Jack is shocked when he storms into Craig's room but assumes that it's Sarah hiding under the duvet. But now Spike knows, Craig is worried about how much longer will their relationship be able to remain a secret.

Thursday, August 16

Tony tells Jacqui he cannot live with all the secrecy anymore. Alek and Carmel are invited to the flat but they are devastated when Tony tells Alek that it is time for him to leave.

There is an awkwardness between Craig and John Paul when Sarah joins them at the college to get their exam results. As Sarah enjoys getting cosy with Craig, Craig catches a crestfallen John Paul out of the corner of his eye and wonders whether he is forever destined to be torn between the two loves of his life.

Friday, August 17

Desperate not to be outed, Craig plays on John Paul's sense of chivalry and tells him that, after what Sarah has already gone through with her family, their relationship should remain a secret. Craig is unconvinced Spike will keep quiet and the lads square up after exchanging words.

Red-eyed from crying, Carmel is feeling devastated following Alek's departure. She confronts Jacqui in Il Gnosh; furious that she could do this to her. Carmel can't forgive her sister for breaking her heart and a despairing Jacqui is left with no choice but to walk away.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

Chris_2k11 (03-08-2007), sarahr3 (01-08-2007), tammyy2j (01-08-2007)

awwwwww i cant believe jacqui and tony lose the baby. and why is john paul still with craig, cant he see craigs just using him. sounds like a good 2 weeks, thanks for posting those davey
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I am absolutely gutted that Jacqui loses her baby - i was really hoping her and Tony would get over the stuff with Alec and settle down and become a happy family.

John Paul/Craig storyline sounds fantastic as usual! I absolutely love this storyline and i'm glad things are stepping up a notch. I am glad that people are finally seeing that something is wrong with Hannah! I really feel sorry for her but i'm loving the storyline they've given her - no doubt, Emma Rigby will do this storyline absolute justice.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

trac25 (31-07-2007)

poor Jacqui, I think Carmel is selfish

I don't get why they have to have Jacqui lose the baby there could have been potential there, seeing how she'd cope with a child, etc
    Last edited by Chris_2k11; 03-08-2007 at 15:32.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    I don't get why they have to have Jacqui lose the baby there could have been potential there, seeing how she'd cope with a child, etc
    yeh i agree. id have liked to have seen how tony coped with everyone thinking the baby was alecs
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Saw the baby loss on e4 tonight and was shocked as hadnt read these spoliers. I agree this could ahve been a good storyline, seeing jaqui cope and also how tony would react to a baby after losing grace. What a waste

It's a shame they did this Could've been a really good storyline...they had a lot of comedy in it.

Carmel needs to wake up. Jaqui's just lost her baby and been told she can't have anymore....she should show a bit of sympathy!

And anyway..it was Carmels fault that the Alec thing happened anyway! She stole the money for her boobs...if she hadn't have done that then Jaqui wouldn't have had to marry Alec!

Thread Information