Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: When Are You Away?

Confirming that I am flying to Canada again for about 3 and a half weeks in about a month or so! Hopefully it should be good but I have seen nearly everything there lol?!

I'm Actually Heading Off To Disney Land Paris Next Sunday Well This Sunday Sooo Excited As It's It's 15th Birthday We're All Getting Into The Park Two Hours Earlier Well Everyone In The Hotels That's All We're Doing This Year.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

18th August, (Man U v Man C) Two days after resutls, im off to Cork and then up to Mayo in Ireland to see Family and have a holiday.

Get back a week later.

we're on about going to las vagas in September

im going to venice for 5 days at the beginning of august (about 7th i think) then going to bournemouth to stay at my mums cousins hotel for a week from 18th august
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I am heading off to the USA next week Friday ..for 10 days, then come Sept me and my partner head off to the USA for a month
    Hotdiggitydog

on saturday i go to christchurch in dorset for a week. followed by a couple of nights in a travellodge with a visit to blenheim palace. then home followed by 3 nights in grange over sands! hope the weather changes but i dont think its going to!!
    POOKIE

Lucky me get's 1 week camping in the rainny town of Sommerset in 3 weeks time. And to make it even better my time will be spent looking after/entertaining 600 10 and 11 year olds! ooo lucky me! lol

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    Lucky me get's 1 week camping in the rainny town of Sommerset in 3 weeks time. And to make it even better my time will be spent looking after/entertaining 600 10 and 11 year olds! ooo lucky me! lol
    Oh dear you are going to do that again are you,, my son is now camping with 25 blind kids ages 7-11 ..can u believe they teach those kids survival skills Will have to ask him about that

I am going to Abersoch as well for a week, thats only been confirmed, my mum and friends are sailing in the National championships off the coast so we are camping and watching shoud be fun.

Thread Information