Page 31 of 78 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: A levels

I've already started my holidays. I've just got to go back to college for 3 days starting the coming monday.

I hope I did well in my exams. I do Chemistry too and I prefer that too Biology. There are less things to remember and things seem to make more sense Chem-wise. UCAS thing with my tutor is on wednesday. Good thing all the teacher's love me. Yeah, I'm a kiss-a** lol

Open day on Wednesday. I'm really not in the mood for walking around and listening to lectures for 7 hours as well as two hours of traveling either way. If I don't go this week the next one is at the end of November.

I wish I didn't have 5 weeks to go until the summer hols. Although at the rate I'm going I might end up not going at all. I can't remember the last time I was at school (I know thats bad) and I'm not going this week either. I have a field trip to the seaside next Friday but I'll probably miss that too.

The UCAS morning is cancelled tomorrow because school is closed. At least the torrential rain has brought something good
    Last edited by Abigail; 17-06-2007 at 22:07.

I got to that stage. I have done all my exams bar 2, general studies on Wednesday and Law Synoptic on Thursday. Todays went well i feel much more confident than January but knowing me that probably means i have failed. I have a dent from when i was writing. Its killing me.

Not long until all my exams are over now! Do my last exam on thursday then i'm finished college for good. So far they've been....alright, some better than i thought. Though my friend walked out of the psychology exam last tuesday because he couldnt answer the last question.
    Well, English lit today, then psychology tommorow, then media thursday, and thats it, no more!

My business teacher has recommended a good website for revision and discussing exams, work etc. It also has an off topic area. I'm finding it a bit difficult to navigate at the moment but it seems a good website.
    Its for GCSE, A level and Uni mainly.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/
    Thanks CrazyLea

i'm on that, Katy200. Its pretty handy.

yeah, i'm on there too, raspberry bubbles.
    can be pretty useful!

Got told today that my geography teacher wont be in till after xmas, she is in hospital

aww, we don't have a teacher for one of our lessons till after xmas too... freedom although we have exams in jan (2!)

Lol but Im so worried, I really want to do well in my subject and she is the only geography teacher

Thread Information