Thread: The Hills Have Eyes.

The Hills Have Eyes.

Saw this film the other day. Was a little bit gross, yet totally awesome. I do asmit to nodding off a few times, but that was nothing to do with the film, I was knackered. Oo and it has Claire from Lost in it hehe. Oh and I don't know how bad or good it is in contrast to the original? So if anyone has seen the original.. do enlighten me

Spoilerish about the plot of the movie here...
    Spoiler:
    It was really sad when the father, one of the sisters, and the mother got killed!! I felt so sorry for Brenda too. Surely after facing an attack like that, witnessing your sister andmother get shot, you'd never truly recover. Ever. That's bound to mess her up, and the son too, he's gonna be messed up. I was glad that the baby was okay. I did get confused about Ruby though? Was she a good person then?

Spoiler about number 2 here!
    Spoiler:
    One of the taglines.. Last year the lucky ones died first. On march 23rd the lucky ones die fast.... sounds good, from what I've just read on IMDB. Will deffo have to see it.
    Last edited by CrazyLea; 22-04-2007 at 00:08.

Ooo it had claire from lost it in. Well I havent seen it but the spoiler thing your wrote has made be interested

Thread Information