Page 16 of 137 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion- III

It was good but I enjoyed last Monday's double bill with Janice & Leanne better. Loved Sunday's episode with Tracy & Dreary too. Corrie's been great these past few weeks. It was really boring in February but most of March has been great! Best soap at present.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    It was good but I enjoyed last Monday's double bill with Janice & Leanne better. Loved Sunday's episode with Tracy & Dreary too. Corrie's been great these past few weeks. It was really boring in February but most of March has been great! Best soap at present.
    I agree Chris, clearly the best soap at the moment - I'm really enjoying every episode.

The two hander on Sunday between Deidre and "Tracy Luv" was Corrie at it's best, good acting and writing all round.

Corrie has an amazing set of actors, and they really are making the best of some of them at the moment. I love how the focus is on the Barlows/Connors and a few other characters that I reall enjoy.

The whole Tracy storyline has been compelling viewing, I hope Kate Ford goes out in style, one way or the other.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bryan For This Useful Post:

Chloe (28-03-2007), Chris_2k11 (27-03-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    It was good but I enjoyed last Monday's double bill with Janice & Leanne better.
    I enjoyed that as well.

Haven't taken to Sinbad and co though.

Can't add anything to what's already been said. Corrie is superb at the moment. The problem is it makes EE look even worse...and that's saying something!

Loved last night's episode, how angry was Tracy and Deidre telling her barrister the truth - surely she has to be found guilty.
    On the new family, I think it was the wrong time to introduce them, with all this going on, nobody is really interested in them at the mo.
    Love the foreign worked at the factory - Janice's face is comical.

This weeks episodes of Corrie have been brilliant. Even Kate Ford's acting hasnt been too bad. The courtroom scenes are great and the pure venom in Tracyluv rant at her Barrister was great. All the while this has been going on other stries are continuing to bubble along nicely, The Mortons, Janice and Leanne, Janice and the Polish workers,
    In my opinion this is where Corrie and Emmerdale score so well. Whilst there is always at least one or two major storylines going on there are always smaller ones going on so that when the big one finishes the other stories fit in seamlessly. Both these soap dont go for just one 'Sensational and Explosive' storyline which when it finishes means there is nothing else of any interest happening.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Well I'm going to be the moaner this week.
    Haven't really enjoyed Corrie this week as it has not been my kind of viewing, I cannot stand court trials they send me to sleep. To me this week the trial has just gone over old ground.

However I was pleasantly surprised by Sundays head to head which I thought would bore the pants off of me butit didn't and Ithink I actually enjoyed this episode.

I do enjoy the Barlows being central but just hate court trials, if it had been anything else then I would of found Corrie enjoyable this week.

Love the Mortons and am enjoying the build up to all the upcoming action on the cobbles.

All the while this has been going on other stries are continuing to bubble along nicely, The Mortons, Janice and Leanne, Janice and the Polish workers.
    In my opinion this is where Corrie and Emmerdale score so well. Whilst there is always at least one or two major storylines going on there are always smaller ones going on so that when the big one finishes the other stories fit in seamlessly. Both these soap dont go for just one 'Sensational and Explosive' storyline which when it finishes means there is nothing else of any interest happening.
    I agree Alan 200% there is so much going on right now with Emmerdale/Corrie and this is why I don't mind the odd bit of cloud every now and then, they both always have something on the go. Also with these two soaps they cater for every viewer and every character has something happening whether it be "Mini" or "Major"

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Now then, something I don't understand and perhaps a legal expert could help me out here. But I thought that if a solicitor or barrister knows that someone is guilty they are not allowed to defend them. They might think it but if they definitely know they can be accused of being an accessory after the fact.

Now that Tracy has told her solicitor the truth, shouldn't her solicitor tell the barrister and, indeed, the court otherwise she too is guilty of being an accessory?
    Last edited by parkerman; 01-04-2007 at 13:45.

I dont like that Morton family, I really don't.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

merge

okay, I think she will! She is so obvious in court! All white and shaky, smiling at people on her side I think they have her sussed.

ive merged threads as no real need for a new one - luna
    Last edited by Luna; 02-04-2007 at 20:35.

Thread Information