Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jade, Jo, Danielle - Enough Is Enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    And what about Danielle?

She has got off lightly and I think she was the worst!

As far as Jo is concerned she wasn't all that appologetic either.

I think they should lay off Jade - she was the only genuinely sorry one of the 3.
    THANK YOU SOMEONE ELSE WHO AGREES WITH ME JO DIDNT SAY HALF AS MUCH AS DANIELLE AND IM SORRY HOW PLANED WAS IT ON DANNIELLES PART 'STORM SHILPAS PRESS COMFRENCE APPOLOGISE CRY AND LAY IT ON IF IT YOU CAN AND YOU WONT HAVE TO DO AN INTERVIEW WITHOUT GETING PAID FOR IT!' IM SORRY SHE WAS THE MOST RACIST PERSON IN THERE WHY DOES SHE GET AWAY WITH IT AND JADE GETS ADDMITED TO REHAB AND JO CANT EVEN GO HOME?! IM SORRY I THINK THATS WORSE THEN WHAT THEYVE BEEN ACCUSED OF?!

Danielle got off lightly because she did her little fake crying thing and pretended to be sorry when she came out....she really was the worse of the three and it looks like she will get off. It doesn't help she has an innocent baby face, and she'll play that whole, i'm niave and thick thing for all it's worth....plus she'll end up working 1 because her bloke is sticking by her and so long as he does she still has her claim to fame...and 2 because she's thin with big boobs so in a year or 2 she'll be in the lads mags.

Jo I have no sympathy for because she is not sorry about what she said/did/didn't do AT ALL...she's sorry for herself and that people won't believe her....given the fact that she was so tortured by bullying you'd think she'd know not to behave that way and not be sorry for it....and that whole my cousin is married to an indian thing so I can't be a rascist...even her cousin's husband has said the things she said were out of order.

Jade I do feel bad for because she has gotten the worse of everything, and she was only one part of the equation...she got all of theirs put together because she was first ut which is hardly fair.

oops forgot to say...they don't deserve death threats...no one does. People threatening them are just being bullies and isn't that exactly the same thing they are disgusted by?
    Last edited by babyblue; 30-01-2007 at 19:56.

i feel sorry for them especially Jo she went on there so you could keep her house and like she said in the gmtv interview it has ruined her life and she is getting death threats because of a tv programme and people take things offensively if Shilpa can say she doesnt find it rasict then i dont see why other people cant and just leave Jo, Jade and Danielle alone

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Well you did try Bryan

So much for the line

__________________________________________________ _______________
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    i feel sorry for them especially Jo she went on there so you could keep her house and like she said in the gmtv interview it has ruined her life and she is getting death threats because of a tv programme and people take things offensively if Shilpa can say she doesnt find it rasict then i dont see why other people cant and just leave Jo, Jade and Danielle alone
    that's because she hadn't seen it all...she has now...though she still said she forgives them she has said it was mean and was on the verge of tears more than a few times...it was still bullying...even if they're saying it was not racist it's still not nice. Saying that i really am sick of hearing them plead their cases...it was their own doing now go off and deal with it. They have their say now but their actions spoke louder than anything they say now could.

I think it is sad when with all thats wrong with the world we worry about 3 little girls who didnt think before they spoke.

I do feel that with all the muslims preachers that preach hate on the streets of london and not forgetting the bnp parading around our streets it is a bit unfair that all this grief is given to these girls-and im sure they regret it when there are extreme racists doing and saying a lot worse everyday.

I am just shocked someone from sclub 7 was racist and someone from steps was gay--I remember watching their music videos with wide eyed innocence
    thinking they was like machines and would never do anything wrong or out of line but thinking back steps was never innocent --I never trusted that Lee he always had shifty eyes and a evil smile...Im rambling now!!
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Can we stop buying into this and let it drop????? The more we talk about it the more the papers are going to write rubbish about it.

From what the papers are saying Shilpa is changing her story from day to day, one day she says that Jade's not a racist, then it swings the other way and back again.

The others dont deserve death threats, it wasn't niice or right but NO ONE deserves death threats. There are worse things in this world going on that deserve our attention than some stupid reality show that should've been pulled years ago.

I agree enough is enough! Ok so they may have been perceived as bullies in the house, but they're not in the house anymore. I wish people would forget about all this! Jo, Jade and Danielle have all said how sorry they are why cant people accept it! So people get pleasure out of seeing them breaking down?

Amby, the people who have threatened them are the real bullies, yes they behaved atrociously but C4 had the choice to bang it on the head at the start.

But people who say we shouldn't talk about it any more should stop buying the rubbish newspapers, because the more we buy the more it stays where the real news should be.

blown out of porportion

i really think this racist issue had been blown out of porportion. imean in the first week JERMAINE called jakiey WHITE TRASH but nothing gets said about that.
    Yeah maybe jade, dan and jo were abit mean to shilpa but they were not racist.
    now jades house window has had bricks thrown at it and the girls are getting deaththrests. its ridiculous. Its the press that are making it worse and people who dont even watch big brother are reading the papers and beleiving it when there not racist at all.
    I just think that its been made a big deal of and i think people should leave jade, danielle and jo alone imean if shipa can forgive them for the argument why cant eveyone else

Thread Information