Page 13 of 184 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VI

True Kim, but having said that, there was Dot that saw the whole thing, and if you noticed, when Dot rang the police, and the phone fell on the bed, it didn't hang up, so more than likely all would have been heard.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    True Kim, but having said that, there was Dot that saw the whole thing, and if you noticed, when Dot rang the police, and the phone fell on the bed, it didn't hang up, so more than likely all would have been heard.
    People still get arrested for doing things in self defence, and it wasn't even Dot that pushed Joe, so I think he could still get done for it.

True, but in terms of plot etc.. I think that if he was going away, the phone would have turned off, as it's kind of like it was shown on purpose, so that he get's off.. if I make any sense.

Also, they would have heard Joe confess to murder, Dot being 'attacked' so to speak, and someone (Jim) rescueing/helping her. So I think he'd have a pretty good case..

I agree that everything probably would have been recorded on police voicemail. Also Dot and Jim can tell the police about Joe's cpfession and half the square I am sure heard the shouting and then saw Jim rescuing Dot and Joe smashing out ofthe window but I can't say I have much sympathy for Pauline. She was so spiteful, so provocative. No wonder Arthur had an affair with Mrs Hewitt - obviously that was wrong but I can understand given that he was married to someone like Pauline.

I suppose its manslaughter as I don't think he intended to kill her nd fair enough she was alive when he left the house but he had a perfect opportunity to confess when Martin told him Pauline had died and when Sonia admitted and when the post mortem results came out and he didn't. he just behaved like a coward and then said "I'm not a bad man" - maybe not but he still did what he did and needed to pay for it.

I never thought the romour would ever go ahead, so quite a shock when he fell out the window. I've decided not to read spoilers anymore, it makes watching it A BIT more intresting.

However the episode was bland. All i like in Eastenders at the moment is Shirley Wicks and Pat Evans, which isn't enough reason to keep watching. These days I dont even watch it in the week apart from Fridays, and wouldn't loose sleep if i missed the omnibus of a sunday.

Oh the irony - Pauline smacked Arthur over the head with a frying pan, and it was that very same frying pan that finished the tough old battleaxe off once and for all

One thing that has still not been explained is why Phil was so insistent that Sonia was innocent. I assumed he'd seen the real criminal enter or leave the house or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Brookes View Post
    One thing that has still not been explained is why Phil was so insistent that Sonia was innocent. I assumed he'd seen the real criminal enter or leave the house or something.
    If he did, he'd have been giving Sonia an alibi, not a bent lawyer. I don't really know why he'd want to help her at all - hating the Fowlers because of Martin killing Jamie and Mark bringing his child up as his own is hardly that much of a reason considering Phil has already sorted that with his fists - Sonia married the guy responsible for Jamie's death, accused Phil of killing Lisa and had the police involved and helped Lisa to get away from him with Louise.

well we will have to wait untill monday to see what happens next,i have a feeling that shirley told pat kevins secret because when they were in the vic talking/bickering together, later on when she came out she looked totallly gobsmacked and shocked, so it should be good
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by shaza View Post
    well we will have to wait untill monday to see what happens next,i have a feeling that shirley told pat kevins secret because when they were in the vic talking/bickering together, later on when she came out she looked totallly gobsmacked and shocked, so it should be good
    I read that in The Tv Mag and Soaplife.
    Spoiler:
    It is Pat that forces Kevin to tell the kids, because Shirley told her.

I liked the bit where he fell out the window, thought it was quite funny lol. Then the way Jim popped his head out at the end
    Last edited by Chris_2k11; 27-01-2007 at 14:40.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Thread Information