Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Soapstar Superstar 2007 - General Discussion

good so last night was the final save...? Lets hope so. I really dont care who goes tonight. Tupele 5 times in bottom two to me says that she isnt well liked. But the public have saved her each time. But then again if antony were to go that doesnt make tupele more liked. so then she will def go and it would be mark haley in the final.

Id rather hear tupele sing than have to go through another performance of Antony's. I could go on forever about his singing and acting skills but i'd be here all night and all tomorrow! He isnt doing anything! He cant sing all he can do is perform. If you can call it that. He is just getting on the stage and being himself! Acting the way he is as a person. Everyone else is havign to actually sing and work on themselves performing and being in front of an audience and over coming fears. Antony is just going up and being him. theres no real hard work there. Its the same with his acting skills which is a whole other matter. He is just acting as himself, he gets all the easy to sing camp gay songs and he doesnt have to challenge himself like everyone else.

Enough of me ranting about him becuase like i said i can go on all night!

Mark to win!
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

Spoiler:

Tonight’s show looks set to be one of the most nail biting so far, as not one but two contestants will be shown the door.

As we saw last night, Tupele and Antony are facing the normal overnight vote for their chance to stay in the competition.
    And, as usual, whoever is saved will go on to try and wow us with their warbling!
    But after their performances, the remaining three soap stars will face another phone poll where us viewers will vote for the person we want to win.
    Whoever receives the most votes will be saved, but you’ll need to vote again to save your favourite in the bottom two.
    Two evictions in one night! Sounds like double trouble to us.

Spoiler:
    sounds like double trouble for corrie! lol

So it will be generally as normal but the public will have the saving vote and the second person will go tonight instead of tomorrow.
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

i dont think anthony should have even gotten this far it certainly isnt because of his singing abilities, he is still in the show because he is forever getting songs like copa cabana and people love his personality but its asinging contest not a personality contest last year when richard won he honestly deserved that, as for mark i believe he has deserved to have gotten this far he has made so much progress i mean after all half the songs he hasnt heard of but he has still came out and sang them and gave it his best shot, hayley best girl in the comp but i think mark deserves to win and i believe tupele and anthony should go tonight
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by x Amby x View Post
    Spoiler:

Tonight’s show looks set to be one of the most nail biting so far, as not one but two contestants will be shown the door.

As we saw last night, Tupele and Antony are facing the normal overnight vote for their chance to stay in the competition.
    And, as usual, whoever is saved will go on to try and wow us with their warbling!
    But after their performances, the remaining three soap stars will face another phone poll where us viewers will vote for the person we want to win.
    Whoever receives the most votes will be saved, but you’ll need to vote again to save your favourite in the bottom two.
    Two evictions in one night! Sounds like double trouble to us.
    How are they going to fit all this into 90mins? Two evictions and two phone polls. And each act is singing 2 songs, one of them a dance routine.

i dont think anthony should have even gotten this far it certainly isnt because of his singing abilities, he is still in the show because he is forever getting songs like copa cabana and people love his personality but its asinging contest not a personality contest

Everybody loves watching a gay guy performing camp songs.

Mark has done so well to get to the semi final considering he lives on the other side of the world and not much british music reaches there. I really want Mark to win.

Tupele to go first then Antony next, leaving Mark and Hayley in the final. I think the biggest threat to the final two is Tupele. She's been in the bottom two five times and people keep voting her back in, presumably the legions of corrie fans. She really does not deserve to be in the final.

I'll be voting for Mark lots and lots of times

Vote for Mark

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tupele has finally gone!!

hurrah Mark has gone, his head was so big by the end i'm surprised he made it through the stage doors!

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    hurrah Mark has gone, his head was so big by the end i'm surprised he made it through the stage doors!
    Lol i totally agree with you, i think it will be a close call tonight, people may vote for the personality (antony) or the voice (hayley), i know which one i would go for.

Im not normally a fan of programmes like this but have to say Im addicted. I dont care which of the two finalists actually win. I love them both. Anthony is the better showman of the two and honestly Hayleys dresses let her down. Still she has a great personality so she will be a worthy winner too
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Im not normally a fan of programmes like this but have to say Im addicted. I dont care which of the two finalists actually win. I love them both. Anthony is the better showman of the two and honestly Hayleys dresses let her down. Still she has a great personality so she will be a worthy winner too
    Talking about clothing, was it me or did Tupele's outfits get smaller each night? I think the wardrobe people could have gone out the the contestants and found dresses that actually suit them.

Thread Information