Page 377 of 379 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379 LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 3788

Thread: Stacey/Bradley *May contain Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Nigella harman View Post
    Lacey Turner said this is the real Stacey in Woman magazine.Thats why im calling her that.Its not my opinion,to be honest i think the real Stacey is the one from last year,thats why its sooo frustrating to watch,and i guess why it isnt working. As for the caring bit,I had to look after my Mum,she wasnt far off Jean,but in a different way,which is why i empathise with Stacey a lot,but this isnt Stacey,my problem is with the producers who have made such a mess of this and totally ignored public opinion.Not with Stacey,she just does as shes told!!being as shes not real!!!
    Right. Yeah it's probably just Lacey's opinion though, as well. Who knows what the writers have planned for her. The actors only know so far in advance.

I empathise with Stacey as well, for similar reasons. I don't think she's going to stay hard once Bradley finds out. He knows her.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo View Post
    I disagree, I don't think her attitude at the moment is the 'real' Stacey. She's just emotionally wounded, and wants to get revenge on the people who have hurt her. She still cares about her family, she's not all bad.

She's got a lot of growing up to do. She's streetwise, but I don't think she's mature.

I knew someone like her (not to the extent as Stacey is). But people who end up taking care of their supposed care givers, at a young age, can go off the rails. You can pull yourself back from it though. And I think Stacey can too.

I agree with you Little Mo- Stacey's had to deal with things that are hard for most people even twice her age to deal with and she's had to grow up fast but because she's still young there's still a lot she has to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy2286 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemo View Post
    I disagree, I don't think her attitude at the moment is the 'real' Stacey. She's just emotionally wounded, and wants to get revenge on the people who have hurt her. She still cares about her family, she's not all bad.

She's got a lot of growing up to do. She's streetwise, but I don't think she's mature.

I knew someone like her (not to the extent as Stacey is). But people who end up taking care of their supposed care givers, at a young age, can go off the rails. You can pull yourself back from it though. And I think Stacey can too.

I agree with you Little Mo- Stacey's had to deal with things that are hard for most people even twice her age to deal with and she's had to grow up fast but because she's still young there's still a lot she has to learn.
    I agree with Little Mo!!But,Im talking not as in what i think or what i would like to happen,but what we have been told.I think though that the fact that people refuse to believe she is some kind of Janine character(and rightly so) is a major hurdle/problem for them and that is why this storyline just is not working.For example-Only 2 weeks ago Stacey Slater was the girl who wanted to settle down,move in with her boyfriend,have a family,even though she is very young.Now,only 2 weeks later "sources" at Eastenders who are explaining the 2007 plots are trying to explain Stacey going back for more with Max(she only needed to do it once for revenge) as her way of getting the excitement she craves!!! No matter what problems you have,your wants and needs in life define who you are as a person,they dont just change over night,THIS is why the whole thing isnt making sense.Stacey was one person one day and with a click of the fingers,someone else,revenge aside.
    Lacey says that she thinks Stacey is a cross between Kat and Janine,she said last year,over and over she wanted Bracey to split because she wanted Stacey to go back to being a bitch,she said this is the real Stacey and that she worries when kids send her letters saying they look up to Stacey cause they really shouldnt!Now that Bracey is over she describes herself as having FUN FUN FUN!,and she is having a ball.She thinks she won her awards last year cause of Staceys gobby nature.She said in that interview i posted before they are splitting because she wanted her to go back to being a bitch.So they seemed to have listened to her.
    The Stacey i know and love is last years Stacey,the Stacey Lacey loves is the new "real" Stacey.I know a lot of Bracey fans want them back.What the hec happens next,I have no idea!But it is a mess.What do they do,listen to the fans,or listen to Lacey?
    PS I had no idea,the guy from Hollyoaks was the original Billy Jackson!!!bless.

It's an interesting one isn't it. I think everyone knows the reason Lacey won all those awards last year were because of those fantastic scenes with her and her Mum and the abortion storyline where we saw a totally different side to her- that's the side of Stacey we like and that's why we voted for her to win those awards. It's got nothing to do with Stacey's bitchiness or her gobby nature- but Lacey's talents as an actress- though clearly tptb don't realise that.
    Last edited by Joy2286; 06-01-2007 at 12:50.

It's an interesting one isn't it. I think everyone knows the reason Lacey won all those awards last year were because of those fantastic scenes with her and her Mum and the abortion storyline where we saw a totally different side to her- that's the side of Stacey we like and that's why we voted for her to win those awards. It's got nothing to do with Stacey's bitchiness or her gobby nature- but Lacey's talents as an actress- though clearly tptb don't realise that.
    And now worryingly it looks as though Jeans relationship with her could well be in trouble.With all this Sean/Jean business,our friend told us about. I love Jean,cant believe they are doing this to her!

The more I hear the more it sounds like a car crash waiting to happen-I'm sure it'll be brilliantly done but it's a shame they've chosen to go down this route with an excellent character who could have had so much more potential

Maybe Sean will pull her back from the brink. He's bound to need a lot of support throughout this whole Jean thing, and you can tell Stacey loves her brother to bits.

It's bound to show a nice side to her character.

Yeah I can see it bringing Stacey and Sean closer together but then again it might turn Stacey even more against Sean if she's angry with him for leaving her with their Mum when he knew what she was capable of

Yeah I can see it bringing Stacey and Sean closer together but then again it might turn Stacey even more against Sean if she's angry with him for leaving her with their Mum when he knew what she was capable of
    Very good point!In all honesty i think they have got rid of the highly popular duo Ruby and Stacey,Finished the most popular couple in soap,and it looks like damaging the relationship between Stacey and Jean for one reason,to put Stacey right back where she was when she started,on her own and angry,you dont get rid of 3 things that popular for no reason.I think its a huge mistake though,its already really unpopular,i dont remember seeing anyone wanting to see this!crazy!!And if you look,on the storyline poll S and B are right up there with Sharon/Dennis and Get Jonny week,and gaining all the time.So why axe them Eastenders?
    Any way Joy!did you see Charlie on Just the 2 of us!???

I know! It's madness I tell you!

OMG yes I did!!!! So fit hahaha! "Alright John!" Loved it! Thought he might have been on at some point so I've been watching all week waiting for that! Jake Wood was in the audience last night but you could tell he was a bit uncomfortable with Vernon interviewing him. Bless the girls who play Lauren and Abi being on there too!

Anyway back to Bracey I was reading the TV guide yesterday and apparently on Thursday Deano embarrasses Bradley and Lydia in the Vic and then on Friday Stacey is touched by a kind gesture from Bradley so I wonder what's going on there Are we meant to assume Bradley and Lydia are a couple now or just good friends?

Thread Information