Page 373 of 379 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 3788

Thread: Stacey/Bradley *May contain Spoilers*

You could well be right but I don't think any of us can really predict how this storyline is going to pan out until it happens. A lot will ride on Bradley's reaction when he finds out and there are various characteristics to his personality that mean he could react in several different ways. Whatever happens I don't think he'll forgive Max easily, if at all. However he could react to Stacey in two ways- he could revert to the kind and honest Bradders who arrived in Albert Square and admit he is partly to blame and they have a big heart to heart and he forgives her or.. he could absolutely blow his top and never want anything to do with her again given how strongly he feels about what Max did to Rachel. Thing is Bradley keeps changing between Mr Nice Guy and Mr "I'm Going To Look After Number 1" and we can't predict which frame of mind he will be in when it all comes out
    I wonder how long in advance the actors know how the storylines are going to pan out?! cause I remember reading an interview with Lacey (before xmas) saying that she doesn't think there gonna get back together, cause of Max. But then Charlie said in another interview that it's good that they are breaking up when they are young, cause they can get back together later on. It did sound from that, that their relationship was going to end, but here with us talking about the possibility of them getting back together (for a short time before, the affairs revealed). Do you think (if in fact it is going to happen) they knew that?!

Most likely they did get the the scripts for now, before xmas, do you think?! I don't know.

I suppose in a soap nothing can be taken for granted. Just cause it seems impossible at the time, it doesn't mean that things can't be sorted out.

I think the problem with Bradley is that he knows Stacey too well. An affair with some random bloke, he could probably see his way past it, but with his dad, he would know that she did it for revenge, and she manipulated and lied to get what she wanted. I don't think he wants to be with somebody like that. He's been disgusted with her on several occassions for the stuff she's done. But I think before he could see past them, but this is really too much!

It's not just the one incident either is it?! If she can do this, what else is she capable of?! He'll most likely be thinking, If they have another row, what would she do next?! You can't really be with such a loose canon, if your trying to maintain a career can you?!
    Last edited by littlemo; 03-01-2007 at 23:13.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo View Post
    Don't your gonna make me cry in a minute! Sorry that was directed at Nigella. lol.

I doubt it'll ever be the same, but I think a way of bringing Bradley and Stacey back together, is to have Bradley go down the same destructive path as she is. Like if the drugs stuff happens. They could have a different kind of relationship, rather than loving and sweet, it could be bitter and twisted. Like Charlie and Tracey in Corrie! lol.

Maybe not what people want, but it could be interesting.
    Oh,I dont wanna upset anyone ,I hate the way this is going,but.But the hopeful thing is the viewers reaction.They hate it,thats a huge plus.Thats the only way we can get things back on track.As for them both getting mean,i have thought of that too little mo!it could be the way it pans out,just so they keep Lacey happy,i just wish she hadnt said anything in the first place.The viewers are the ones that lose out,after all.Quick edit,little mo,I got the impression,Charlie saying they could get back together at some later date was a kind of buffer,they were told to say,they had both said "no chance" and obviously the viewers werent happy,so they then said ,"er well maybe...."Thats why we need to stand our ground!!We voted for them,and made it clear,the one thing the public were happy with was them,and they have totally disregarded us,and done exactly what the viewers didnt want,hence,the backlash.This is the fallout from the abortion.This was decided long ago,i guess when Lacey first said she wanted out,then we get the abortion,then the painful to watch scenes to make us sick of them,gradually,slowly but surely they had less and less scenes together,and then bang,theyre over.I guess they under estimated how much the public enjoyed watching them,we wont give up!the Bradley and Stacey forums are busier than ever!We want them back.
    Last edited by Nigella harman; 03-01-2007 at 23:30.

I think the problem with Bradley is that he knows Stacey too well. An affair with some random bloke, he could probably see his way past it, but with his dad, he would know that she did it for revenge, and she manipulated and lied to get what she wanted. I don't think he wants to be with somebody like that. He's been disgusted with her on several occassions for the stuff she's done. But I think before he could see past them, but this is really too much!

It's not just the one incident either is it?! If she can do this, what else is she capable of?! He'll most likely be thinking, If they have another row, what would she do next?! You can't really be with such a loose canon, if your trying to maintain a career can you?!
    I can see what you're getting at there Little Mo but does Bradley know Stacey well enough to realise that her affair with Max was more a cry for him to love her again than anything else? The question is whether Bradley will be willing to accept responsibility for his role in what's gone on. He's not entirely innocent here and he was effectively the one who started the ball rolling by forcing Stacey into the abortion.

If he truly loves Stacey then I think he'll learn to juggle his personal and professional lives and also I think there will have to be some compromises made on Stacey's side so that she realises Bradley is only so into his career so he can give them a better life and she will have to learn to accept that there will be times when he will need to put work first.

I do agree with your earlier post too though- I think something major is going to have to happen to one of them in order to bring them back together and to me the most likely option would be Sean beating Bradley to a pulp after finding out about the abortion

Quote Originally Posted by Joy2286 View Post

I can see what you're getting at there Little Mo but does Bradley know Stacey well enough to realise that her affair with Max was more a cry for him to love her again than anything else? The question is whether Bradley will be willing to accept responsibility for his role in what's gone on. He's not entirely innocent here and he was effectively the one who started the ball rolling by forcing Stacey into the abortion.

If he truly loves Stacey then I think he'll learn to juggle his personal and professional lives and also I think there will have to be some compromises made on Stacey's side so that she realises Bradley is only so into his career so he can give them a better life and she will have to learn to accept that there will be times when he will need to put work first.

I do agree with your earlier post too though- I think something major is going to have to happen to one of them in order to bring them back together and to me the most likely option would be Sean beating Bradley to a pulp after finding out about the abortion
    Bradley does lose his Dad,thats a lot to accept.Shes pushing it too far,dont forget,he wanted to disown his dad,after the Gemma affair.He was abandoned as a 5 year old for another woman,Bradley blamed himself,and now Max is doing it again,but with the girl he loves...this is the ultimate betrayal,Stacey knows this.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nigella harman For This Useful Post:

Joy2286 (03-01-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Nigella harman View Post

Bradley does lose his Dad,thats a lot to accept.Shes pushing it too far,dont forget,he wanted to disown his dad,after the Gemma affair.He was abandoned as a 5 year old for another woman,Bradley blamed himself,and now Max is doing it again,but with the girl he loves...this is the ultimate betrayal,Stacey knows this.
    Very good point Nigella! Thanks for reminding me of that! Max did try and come back but Rachel told him where to go and he gave up trying so yeah- you're right- to all intents and purposes he did abandon Bradley. Grrrr at Stacey. I know she can be a bit of a cow at times but it's totally out of character for her to be so harsh especially to "the only person she's ever loved" although there is a saying that the people we hurt the most are the people we love the most. Sadly Nigella everything you're saying seems to make more and more sense and a reunion seems less and less likely of happening! Damn!
    Last edited by Joy2286; 03-01-2007 at 23:42.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Joy2286 For This Useful Post:

Nigella harman (03-01-2007)

Bradley did admit to Max that he had hurt Stacey, but I don't think he'll see that as an excuse for her to do the things she's done. I doubt Bradley realises how messed up she actually is about it. He could just think she's Stacey being Stacey, stamping her feet when she doesn't get her own way! I think Bradley can be quite harsh at times.

I'm not sure Stacey wants the life that Bradley wants to give her now. She's not happy with the way he has progressed in his career. I'm sure she's proud of him in her own way, but it's not really what she wants out of life. They are in two different worlds, really aren't they?! I think both of them were too scared to talk about it, because there thoughts on the subject, would probably lead to them splitting up.

If Bradley brings himself down to her level, he'd regret it (we know he won't do that, from the abortion situation). And she doesn't like him changing her into something she's not, she's made that clear. So what can they do?!

Bradley did admit to Max that he had hurt Stacey, but I don't think he'll see that as an excuse for her to do the things she's done. I doubt Bradley realises how messed up she actually is about it. He could just think she's Stacey being Stacey, stamping her feet when she doesn't get her own way! I think Bradley can be quite harsh at times.

I'm not sure Stacey wants the life that Bradley wants to give her now. She's not happy with the way he has progressed in his career. I'm sure she's proud of him in her own way, but it's not really what she wants out of life. They are in two different worlds, really aren't they?! I think both of them were too scared to talk about it, because there thoughts on the subject, would probably lead to them splitting up.

If Bradley brings himself down to her level, he'd regret it (we know he won't do that, from the abortion situation). And she doesn't like him changing her into something she's not, she's made that clear. So what can they do?!
    Nothing dammit! Looks like Nigella could well be right! Such a shame- they were so good together

Although Stacey wanting to go to Bradley's party and saying she was gonna wear the dress he'd bought her and asking what everyone was wearing so she didn't look out of place showed that she was willing to make an effort for him. If Bradley started to realise that his own feelings were more important than what his colleagues might think of him then perhaps between them they could come to some kind of compromise.

I honestly think the best thing we can do is join the ranks!There are a hell of a lot more people out there who hate this story than who like it,if they know how much we all hate it,they want this to work dont they,look at the Sonia incident,one minute a lesbian,next straight.That was people power!!! I dont care if its ridiculous and unrealistic,as long as they put them back together and get rid of this AWFUL storyline the public hate then............who knows,we may stand a chance(Damn busters music playing in the background!!! )

God it's so sad!

Do you remember when Stacey was talking to Bradley before they slept together for the first time? asking him whether he was going to leave her, and talking about 'Sean', about how people abandon you, without an explanation. And Bradley was thinking about Max and he was really sad.

It was such an emotional scene!

Plus all that stuff at the abortion clinic, where Bradley poured his heart out to her, about Max. He was harsh about the abortion, but you could see that there was some genuine emotion there.

Yeah, I think Stacey's the one that probably knows the most about how Bradley feels about his dad.

God EE is good! But please don't destroy Bradley and Stacey!
    Last edited by littlemo; 03-01-2007 at 23:57.

Yeah- I think that's what Bradley was getting at when he was saying to Max how inside him and Stacey weren't that different at all. They have a lot more in common than people realise as both of them were abandoned young by people they loved and both were reunited with those people pretty soon aftern each other. Also both of them feel pretty similarly about it- they both want to forgive Sean and Max but deep down the bitterness is still there to an extent.

I agree- Stacey is the only person Bradley has ever opened up to about his feelings towards Max. As far as the abortion was concerned I don't think Bradley was thinking so much about the immediate effect it would have on Stacey but he was thinking he was doing it to protect her in the future because he didn't want to risk turning into Max and hurting her and their baby like Max had hurt him and Rachel. This was confirmed when he told Max his biggest fear was ending up like him.

Anyway on that note I am gonig to head to bedfordshire- night ladies.

Thread Information