Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Five prostitutes murdered

Five prostitutes murdered

Can't believe this shocking news coming out of Ipswitch. Reminds me of Peter Sutcliffe all those years ago. Can't believe some people think "oh, its prostitutes, that's ok then". Just because they are prostitutes, does that mean that their life is worth less? Hope they find the sicko that did this quickly.

Maybe its time to reevaluate our position on the sex industry and go for legalisation? We have vulnerable people working in an illegal manner which means we have little chance of regulation, let alone STD control and education and more importantly, protecting their human rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge
    Can't believe this shocking news coming out of Ipswitch. Reminds me of Peter Sutcliffe all those years ago. Can't believe some people think "oh, its prostitutes, that's ok then". Just because they are prostitutes, does that mean that their life is worth less? Hope they find the sicko that did this quickly.

Maybe its time to reevaluate our position on the sex industry and go for legalisation? We have vulnerable people working in an illegal manner which means we have little chance of regulation, let alone STD control and education and more importantly, protecting their human rights.
    I agree its time the UK came into the 21st century. Prostitution will never go away. Its high time it was legitimised not only for the ladies involved but also for their punters. It works on the continent so why not here. The only problem would be replacing he present pimps with government pimps. No doubt the Dear leader and his Chancer of the exchequer would come up with a Shag tax. Wonder if they would charge by the inch or by the minmute.

Seriously though our hearts must go out to the families of the poor girls involved. I hope the BA*******D involved die a slow and painful death
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    They need to find whoever is doing this very fast too - the number of deaths in the short space of time is horrifying. In this day and age its ridiculous that women feel they have to pace the streets at night, in unsafe areas, just to be able to feed their children and themselves (which the majority of the time is why the do it).

Lets hope they find this sicko fast and I really hope the girls' families get justice (although, I doubt it, cushty "cell", TV, internet access, and they've probably got Nintendo Wii's in there for them to play aswell!)

Have to agree with you Em.. I can't see the family getting justice and as you rightly pointed out NB, just because of their profession does not make them any less of worth than a doctor or a teacher. These girls feel that it is possibly the only way to get themselves out of debt.

It is horrible shocking news and does remind me of both Rippers (19 century and 20th century). Is it a copycat or just someone who is plain evil
    Super Mod

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa Baby
    Have to agree with you Em.. I can't see the family getting justice and as you rightly pointed out NB, just because of their profession does not make them any less of worth than a doctor or a teacher. These girls feel that it is possibly the only way to get themselves out of debt.

It is horrible shocking news and does remind me of both Rippers (19 century and 20th century). Is it a copycat or just someone who is plain evil
    Exactly Siobhan, and whoever they are - they are worst than evil. People like this don't deserve to be on this world. It will probably be one of these cases where they are told the alleged murderer was cleansing society of these "evil" women, who are in fact just like any other person. Just trying to make ends meet and put food on the table and clothes on their backs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe Mistress
    Exactly Siobhan, and whoever they are - they are worst than evil. People like this don't deserve to be on this world. It will probably be one of these cases where they are told the alleged murderer was cleansing society of these "evil" women, who are in fact just like any other person. Just trying to make ends meet and put food on the table and clothes on their backs.
    Or they could say God spoke to them and told them. Let's just hope its not a sociopath as that would make it much harder for the police to catch them.

Another sad fact is that most prostitution is due to drug abuse. I can't imagine what power drugs must hold over women, especially if it can lead them into prostitution.

It's scary to think that there is people like this walking around in today's society. I know that some sicko's might think who cares it's just prostitutes so they don't matter, but they do. These women are somebody's daughteror sister and deserve the justice that any other victim recieve and the sooner they catch this maniac the better.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge
    Another sad fact is that most prostitution is due to drug abuse. I can't imagine what power drugs must hold over women, especially if it can lead them into prostitution.
    I think that is the sad part that they choose to sell their bodies for drugs. And now they have the fear that some loon will bump them off cause they are worthless (in some people's eyes) and shouldn't be allowed in the world
    Super Mod

its horrible, i dont thin all the press coverage will halp as well as if the person commiting the crime reads it then they could change how they do it just for the police to be on the wrong path. I definalty think that Prostitution should be legalised as everyone knows its happening and surely by not having it legal it makes situations like this one.

I hope whoever does this will be locked up for the rest of their lives. Just because they're prostitutes doesn't mean they didn't have dreams, families, hopes and feelings.

Thread Information