Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 50

I don't think Dawn will give her baby to them. It might seem a way out now for her. But I'm not sure how she would cope with seeing her child everyday being brought up by other people. Even Tracy (from Corrie) couldn't handle doing that.

Plus I can see that Mickey would talk her out it. It's part of their family.

This is a really pants storyline ! Dawn is just awful

Dawn is pregnant!! This is gonna be a great storyline, i wonder what the consequences will be from this!

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    I don't think Dawn will give her baby to them.
    Dawn Miller will do anything for money. I can see her selling it to them.

I would actually like to see her and Rob go off together, far, far way and leave the square with May who is the only decent character among them.

Dawn goes to Dr May and discovers she is preggers. After Dawn leaves, Rob thinks that Dawn has told May about their affair, and starts to apologise to his wife about Dawn and the penny drops for May. Rob also offers Dawn cash for a termination, but she throws it back at him.

Finally Dawn gets a good slap (Easties style) from May, after she accuses her of being jealous and barren - very tactful Dawn!

Source: TV Easy

Quote Originally Posted by crystalsea
    Dawn goes to Dr May and discovers she is preggers. After Dawn leaves, Rob thinks that Dawn has told May about their affair, and starts to apologise to his wife about Dawn and the penny drops for May. Rob also offers Dawn cash for a termination, but she throws it back at him.

Finally Dawn gets a good slap (Easties style) from May, after she accuses her of being jealous and barren - very tactful Dawn!

Source: TV Easy
    And of coarse we have a picture and more info.

9 December 2006
    DAWN’S RUDE AWAKENING
    Another pregnant barmaid is rejected by married lover Rob.
    By Tony Stewart
    THE coincidences between this story and the one in Corrie really are remarkable. For both Dawn and Violet are barmaids in their respective locals who’ve finished with their boyfriends, only to discover they’re in the club.

But for Dawn it’s a painful time as Randy Rob moves into the Square with wife May, the local doctor. And there’s a difficult moment when his ex-lover meets the unsuspecting missus to discuss what to do about her condition.
    ‘Why should I keep quiet, eh?’ she asks her GP. ‘I have rolled over and done exactly what he wanted.’
    But that’s exactly how she got herself into this predicament. Not that May realises that until Rob blusters into the surgery, convinced Dawn has just revealed all about their affair.
    ‘It’s you, isn’t it?’ his wife finally gasps. ‘You’re the married man…’
    The bitter irony, of course, is that May is undergoing fertility treatment in her and Rob’s desperate attempts to have their own child – while Dawn considers aborting the baby he has started. As the doctor gives Dawn a resounding smack across the chops, Rob tries to buy her off with cash.
    ‘I said get out,’ she yells, throwing the money at him, ‘an’ take your blood money with you… You’ve got some front, you know that? You fink you can buy me off like some cheap little whore?’
    Perish the thought, Dawn. Exactly where does ‘cheap’ come into it?

Mirror, soapbox

I think dawn will give them the baby for a certain amount of money

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Oh goodness I would love a nice CAT FIGHT.. May and Dawn...where is Rob during all of this,, and I have forgotten which date is this to occur cos I can not wait until this happens,,

I really think Dawn would sell the baby for the right amount of cash, and ya know what,, she should sell it to the highest bidder,, just to get back at Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    Oh goodness I would love a nice CAT FIGHT.. May and Dawn...where is Rob during all of this,, and I have forgotten which date is this to occur cos I can not wait until this happens,,

I really think Dawn would sell the baby for the right amount of cash, and ya know what,, she should sell it to the highest bidder,, just to get back at Rob.

Jodi girl.. it all kicks off this week!!! and Pauline tells Martin the truth about tumour but in the mean time she lets rant at him about him/sonia been Rebecca's parents and I think Rebecca overheards this
    Super Mod

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh U know I was wondering why Joe was not more suspicous about Pauline and her TOOMER..didn't his wife also have some sort of cancerous tumour ?? With all the nursing courses that Sonia has taken you would think she would have been the most suspicous of the whole bunch..

Poor little Rebecca has to hear all this just cause Pauline is such a WITCH...

Should be a good week

Thanks for the heads up,,,,,,,,Santa Baby

Thread Information