Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any experiences with 'Mean Girls'

Thanks for all your comments.

For some reason she's began to speak to me again, I went along with it cos I hate fights but I'm still a little cool with her. She's soooo two-faced!

i agree that girls in general are really bitchy. boys will have a fight then be speaking the next day but girls can be off with you for months. although guys can be bitchy too they are no where near as bad as girls. one of the things i hate the most is 2 faced people. there was this one girl in my form at school and to start with she was my friend but things happened and i ended up getting a new group of friends. my old best friend i really dont like anymore cos shes so 2 faced, this other girl though i hate her cos shes so horrible to everyone and most people in our year didnt like her, but in a way i sort of like her more than my old best friend due to the fact she wasnt 2 faced, if she didnt like you she told you, and although she could be really mean at least you knew where you stood with her
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

It was so annoying today! In the lesson before French she told me I had to make it up to her for being so cruel to her. I asked her what I had done and she said for not sitting with her at lunch. I said I hadn't been able to go into lunch because I was doing art and she went on this whole thing that I'd rather be anorexic than hang around with her. I missed two lunch times and now I'm anorexic? wth! I just tried to ignore her for the rest of the day.

Yeah just ignore her it might actually get to her that you have more important things to do then sit and listein to her whine!!
    well yeh anyway i use to be really good friends with this girl in p7 then two years later when we were in 2nd year she turned really mean and started bullying me for no apparent reason!! and thankfully it's stopped but i don't like telling girls anything important or secretive as i don't know wether they will fall out with you and then spread it around!!

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

lol, sometimes I just wanna give her a smack!

Thread Information