Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: X Factor - General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Totally agree with you except Eton road should have gone.. they made at total mess of that song and Robert has a much more powerful voice.. Ben and Leona for final.. Ben to win
    I'm starting to get frustrated. I really, really don't see what anyone sees in Ben! I don't think he has a particularly good voice, I don't think he has the wow factor, to be honest I think he's pretty boring (not as boring as Leona, but still), I usually end up fast forwarding his performances.

He has more of a wow factor than say Ray or The Mcdonalds (especially them annoying Mcdonalds But then, everyone is entitled to their opinion

ETON ROAD TO WIN

oh my god i wnet to town last night (liverpool town) to see the lights get put on and etone rd and ray were threr singing and turning them on. They were both amazing. eton rd have got to win the x factor they are brilliant and they are so unique, i fancy david out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by stacyefc
    ETON ROAD TO WIN

oh my god i wnet to town last night (liverpool town) to see the lights get put on and etone rd and ray were threr singing and turning them on. They were both amazing. eton rd have got to win the x factor they are brilliant and they are so unique, i fancy david out of them.

I'm so jealous.
    Did they perform?

Erm she said they sang, so yes they performed!

I would imagine they were good. But then everything sounds better live. It;s when you hear a recording of live stuff it doesn't always sound as good.

Leona's the Xpected one

X FACTOR bosses have given a huge hint that they expect Leona Lewis to win — by picking a big female ballad for the victor’s single.

The winner will release a cover of American Idol star Kelly Clarkson’s first hit.

And the choice of a belt-it-out song that suits a girl’s voice suggests bosses have chosen it with bookies’ No1 choice Leona in mind.

The stunning ex-secretary, 21, is the 4/9 favourite to win the ITV1 talent show, with Ben Mills, 26, at 2/1.

Her mentor Simon Cowell is bragging that she will become a megastar.

The winner’s song, A Moment Like This, is released on December 20, four days after the show ends, and is a Christmas No 1 cert. It is available to pre-order on HMV’s website.

Kelly, 24, won in 2002 and A Moment Like This sold 250,000 copies in its first week.

The fact the X Factor winner will cover it raised questions over who’d be ABLE to sing it.

An industry insider said: “It’s a difficult number that suits a girl’s voice. Leona’s the only girl left.”

But X Factor insiders said ANY contestant could sing it. A source said: “The song was actually originally recorded by a bloke for the demo tape. We’ll make four arrangements, so it fits anyone’s voice.”

Simon said he is not sure Leona will win, adding: “It think it will be Ben.”

A Moment Like This is a great song, I think Leona would sing it really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
    Erm she said they sang, so yes they performed!

I would imagine they were good. But then everything sounds better live. It;s when you hear a recording of live stuff it doesn't always sound as good.
    Oh yeah, lol.
    Didn't read it properly..
    Last edited by laurouski; 22-11-2006 at 20:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Humphries
    X FACTOR bosses have given a huge hint that they expect Leona Lewis to win — by picking a big female ballad for the victor’s single.

The winner will release a cover of American Idol star Kelly Clarkson’s first hit.

And the choice of a belt-it-out song that suits a girl’s voice suggests bosses have chosen it with bookies’ No1 choice Leona in mind.

The stunning ex-secretary, 21, is the 4/9 favourite to win the ITV1 talent show, with Ben Mills, 26, at 2/1.

Her mentor Simon Cowell is bragging that she will become a megastar.

The winner’s song, A Moment Like This, is released on December 20, four days after the show ends, and is a Christmas No 1 cert. It is available to pre-order on HMV’s website.

Kelly, 24, won in 2002 and A Moment Like This sold 250,000 copies in its first week.

The fact the X Factor winner will cover it raised questions over who’d be ABLE to sing it.

An industry insider said: “It’s a difficult number that suits a girl’s voice. Leona’s the only girl left.”

But X Factor insiders said ANY contestant could sing it. A source said: “The song was actually originally recorded by a bloke for the demo tape. We’ll make four arrangements, so it fits anyone’s voice.”

Simon said he is not sure Leona will win, adding: “It think it will be Ben.”

If either of those two win, I'm boycotting next year's competition.
    And I would hardly say Leona is 'stunning', she reminds me too much of an Afghan Hound, but that's just my opinion..
    They are talking about male and females being able to sing the song, but, excuse me, isn't there two bands still in the competition?!

Eton Rd to win!!
    Last edited by laurouski; 23-11-2006 at 20:15.

Why pick a cover song for the winner why can't they get an original song. I'm hoping there is a big shock and the McDonalds Bros win. I don't like the show this year, it isn't about talent more about the diva judges trying to best each other i really prefered last year.
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 23-11-2006 at 14:52.

Thread Information