Page 33 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: X Factor - General Discussion

I agree with most of that, the only part i don't really is the Sharon part. She is what makes the X-Factor for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindy
    I agree with most of that, the only part i don't really is the Sharon part. She is what makes the X-Factor for me.
    I do like Sharon, and I think some on the comments she makes (especially in the auditions) are hilarious, I just find it annoying when she puts old women who can't sing a note through, and people like that. And also the fact that she seems unable to give any criticism or negative comments.

But, each to their own, and all that..

Yaaaay McDonald Brothers are still in!

I really love them!

One question- Why the hell are the MacDonald Bros still in? i dont understand! they are so rubbish! I dont think that Ashley should have gone last night because i felt that there were more people who were worse than him like The MacDonald Bros and Nikitta! But im glad Robert was saved!!!!!! he was brill why wa she in the bottom 2?? I love Eton Road last night loved Simon's comment: "How camp was that" lol

Quote Originally Posted by SaRaH1987
    LOUIS WALSH NEEDS SHOOTING!!
    he does not, the best decision by a country mile, not only was he right to ditch the out of tune and bland Ashley but it made great television and was absolutely hilarious, well done Louis I say. Him and Simon arguing all night was the better then the acts singing Louis 'I won the show last year' speech was genius. I do love Simon but he was a bad loser and must be tone death if he thought Ashley was great, the guy dances like a puppet, has nothing special about him and isnt a great performer at all.

Eton Road were excellent last night, I liked Ben's performance too. I even liked the McDonald brother (MCdoodle, ). We might as well cut to the final 3 though we all know its going to be Eton Road, Ben and Leonna.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

LOL.. I love Eton Rd too. I thought it was cute the way they all had a subtle bit of red in their outfits (except the blond one who had bright red trousers..). Anthony's so adorable! When all of the others are dancing he's just standing their doing the wrong thing, looking way out of his depth! He's so sweet, and at least he's not as horrible to look at now he's put a bit of weight on (he looks like he has, anyway).

But I think it would've been a bit unfair if Nikitta was in the bottom two just for one nights bad performance, when other acts have been bad consistently (like I think Ashley's been bad for most of the weeks).
    The MacDonald Bros.. well, I don't really have an opinion of them 'cause I don't think they've been off-key or anything like that, just plain and boring, but they seem like such nice guys that I can't bring myself to insult 'em!
    I HATE Ben so much! Him to go next week! I doubt he will, though..

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen
    the guy dances like a puppet
    Do you mean that weird thing he does with his hands..? I thought that looked pretty ridiculous, too.

Quote Originally Posted by laurouski
    Do you mean that weird thing he does with his hands..? I thought that looked pretty ridiculous, too.
    yeah I do, I mean what the hell is that all about?

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen
    yeah I do, I mean what the hell is that all about?
    Who knows..
    But then, that boy is just weird looking in every aspect. His hideous hair, for one thing. Not only is it just plain horrible, but it's too big for his body - makes him look like a lollipop. And he's obsessed with pearls. I for one am never going to change my mind - pearls are for girls!

Watched the omnibus today and I just can't believe the yawnfest brothers are still there. I really can't get my head around it.

Quite surprised Ashley went, i'd have much rather Robert had left. Did you see Simon's face at the end!!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Thread Information