Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Zoe?

Quote Originally Posted by !chrissie262!
    When did kat have a miscarriage?
    About over two years ago. She got pregnant with Anthony Truman’s baby but had a miscarriage not long after. Alfie was quite new to the show when this happened.

Back to Zoe, I think all will be revealed when Sharon and Dennis come back. I simply can't wait for their return.
    Last edited by Alisha; 08-05-2005 at 23:35.

I would say Kat will back Zoe up no matter what happerns. I think Zoe will confess everything to Little Mo/Kat but then Kat will confront Chrissie & Sam and maybe Sam will admit it was Chrissie who killed Den. If that happens, war will break loose between Kat and Chrissie. When Zoe finds out she will hate Chrissie but also hate Sam for not telling her. It has to all come out soon, this storyline can't go on forever. It will all come to a head as soon as Sharon & Dennis arrive back.

i think it is time Zoe confessed all about the Baby

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1
    I would say Kat will back Zoe up no matter what happerns. I think Zoe will confess everything to Little Mo/Kat but then Kat will confront Chrissie & Sam and maybe Sam will admit it was Chrissie who killed Den. If that happens, war will break loose between Kat and Chrissie. When Zoe finds out she will hate Chrissie but also hate Sam for not telling her. It has to all come out soon, this storyline can't go on forever. It will all come to a head as soon as Sharon & Dennis arrive back.
    I have a feeling that Zoe wont find put though because she is leaving on the week that Sharon and Dennis return and thats next month so it would be a tad too soon. I do think all will be revealed at some point though.

My guess is that Sharon and Dennis will expose her for all her lies.

Thread Information