Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Sam Nixon/Phil Hunter Thread (Contains Spoilers)

What happened last night?? i didnt see the episode!!!!

OMG! That is such a cute banner! I tried to save the pic but it came up as a really strange file format!

Twas quite a good ep last night but no SP.

if you print screen then paste it into power point then crop it down to just sam and phil then save it thats how i done it lol does that make sense
    and last night heaton told georgia he didnt want to see her again so she said he should now call her mam, yvonne and honey and the new girl and someone together and they were sent to different crimes a group of teenagers had done like stripping a homeless person and stuff like that and yvonne got one of them wet with soap so was suspended, roger was found drunk in the hospital by the new girl and he then went to a shop to get alcohol and was caught up in a rade nad said go on then shoot me and then the gun exploded in the persons hand so they got hurt and roger realised he didnt want to die

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

if you print screen then paste it into power point then crop it down to just sam and phil then save it thats how i done it lol does that make sense
    Lol! That does make sense but i cant remember how to print the screen! lol!! Theyve got the episode details and pics up on the tb website for 18th/19th by the way.

there is a button on your keyboard that says 'print screen' or perhaps 'Prt Sc' - just press that and it will copy whats on your screen, then press paste when you're in the document where you want it!
    Hope that helps xxx

there is a button on your keyboard that says 'print screen' or perhaps 'Prt Sc' - just press that and it will copy whats on your screen, then press paste when you're in the document where you want it!
    Hope that helps xxx
    Thanks alot!! Found it now!
    Bex
    x

Dont worry Bex, your welcome!!!
    can anyone update me on thursdays episode as i missed it - was helping out at parents evening! x

As far as I know there wasn't any Phil and Sam stuff. I wasn't really paying attention as it was boring without them.

yh there werent no sam and phil stuuf and it was really boring lol you didnt miss much

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

hey hey!!! How we all doing??? aint benn on here 4 agess, n aint watched the bill 4 agess either, guna try and catch abit if tonights episode, see what happens.

love the banner!!^^^^^^^

Thread Information