Thread: Eastenders 2007?!

Eastenders 2007?!

They've got this on Talk Walford, and it seemed quite cool, so I thought i'd bring it here.

What does anybody want to happen next year on EE?!

Here are my ideas.

Stacey has an affair with Max.

Bradley loses his job (got this from the other thread, but thought it was quite good)

Sonia and Martin get back together for good, and move away with Rebecca.

It's really difficult doing this without saying spoilers, so maybe we could make this a thread where we can include spoilers?! Would that be o.k.?!

Moved it to spoiler so anyone can add if they have one..

This is what I think:
    Stacey and Bradley will breakup because of Sean. Max will make a move on stacey but she will reject him. Tanya on the other hand will accept bradley making a move on her and then feel guilty

Janine will come back... and buy property in Walford

Honey and Billy will have another baby which will not have downs and Honey reject Petal again. Billy leaves her taking Petal with him...
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Moved it to spoiler so anyone can add if they have one..

This is what I think:
    Stacey and Bradley will breakup because of Sean. Max will make a move on stacey but she will reject him. Tanya on the other hand will accept bradley making a move on her and then feel guilty

Janine will come back... and buy property in Walford

Honey and Billy will have another baby which will not have downs and Honey reject Petal again. Billy leaves her taking Petal with him...
    Your version sounds really great!

I heard a rumour about Sean breaking up Stacey and Bradley a while back. I can see it happening in the future. I do like the couple, but I reckon they could do with taking some time apart. Both of them need to realise how much each other means to them.

I would so love to see something happening between Max and Stacey. The Bradley and Tanya thing also seems pretty great, but I'm not sure Bradley would do it. It'd have to take some time for him to develop a crush.

Janine, great character!

I would like the following to happen.....

Deanoooo decides to emigrate to New Zealand and takes Burt, and Squiggle with him. On route he falls over board (either from a boat - Robert Maxwell style, or he opens plane door by accident after mistaking it for the WC) and is never seen again!

Ian gets caught up in a hostage drama in the chippy over a wrong order for a battered sausage. Falklands hero Grant saves the day by absailing down the side of said chippy and smashing through the window and overpowering the hostage taker with his heavy scented cologne, and face pulling.

Dirty Den makes a return from the dead no. 3 and sets up an computer security business installing cctv/webcams in to the good folk of Walfords homes. Maybe for a double whammy lovely Dennis could come back too!

Seriously, Im not sure what I want to happen next year on Enders. Ive enjoyed whats happened (mostly) this year, and think Enders is getting better.

I hope after this year's influx of new characters that they dont bring in many next year, instead establish the ones they have got more with DECENT storylines, and dont stuff up by giving them personality transplants.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Thread Information