Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scrub spoilers

Scrub spoilers

For those of you who watch this, Irish TV is way ahead of the UK on the new series so I will pass on some things that have happened

Carla is pregnant but she didn't know.. she thought the test should take 1 min and went to work, Turk found it and noticed it was positive (test needed 3 mins). He told everyone and organised a surprise but Carla says she wants to tell everyone herself if she is pregnant but it turns out for the best

The old woman with the infectious decease makes a recovery but an error by a new intern cause her to die (very very sad episode)

Summary from Imdb from the episode shown on monday in Ireland
    J.D attempts to get close to Dr. Cox by asking him out to lunch, which fails. J.D. follows Dr. Cox to a local store they run into an old patient, Jill Tracy, the most annoying person alive. At the same time there are three patients as Sacred Hart each waiting for an organ. One for a liver, one for a heart valve, and Dr. Cox's patient, a kidney. The next day J.D. runs into Jill again and is forced to sit through a lunch where she discusses how sad her life is. J.D. returns to the hospital to find Jill has overdosed, and downer for J.D. but still he is allowed to use her organs. Each one of the patients gets what they needed but thats not enough to help J.D's crushing guilt until Dr. Cox takes him out to lunch. When they return all the transplant patients are crashing. It turns out that Jill actually died of rabies, now the rest are infected. Each one of them dies, including Dr. Cox's patient. Dr. Cox leaves the hospital leaving J.D. wondering if he's ever coming back.

Let me know if you want to know something esle that has happened so far
    Super Mod

I ain't been watching the new ones But please keep writing what's happening, as I'd like to know far ahead thanks.

Carlas pregnant aww that's cool!!

yay carlas preganat that is soo cool, i keep forgetting to watch scrubs- yes i know how stupid of me

So scrubs came back on to Irish tv last night after a 4 week break ( )

Dr cox turns up to work drunk after he feels responsible for the death of 3 patience.. Carla been hormonal from the pregnancy organises everyone to do shifts to look after him at home as he is not talking to anyone and just drinks all the time... everyone agrees but when it comes down to it JD backs out

Turk got a new head of surgury but he is not what is expect.. the new doctor is all about feelings and Turk just can't get with that. After over hearing Turk say he doesn't like all this, the new doctor doesn't let him perform some operations.. Even though he tries Turk just can't be sensitive

Final JD does go to see Dr Cox and says that the reason he didn't show up is because he was scared.. He always saw Cox as a superhero and he felt that when he turned up drunk, that went.. JD went on to say that he admires Dr Cox that even after 20 years as a doctor he could still feel this way about patients... Dr Cox started talking again and got back on his feet....

(my notes: quiet sad episode for a comedy but was really really sweet at the end)
    Super Mod

awww wel it sill sounds like a good episode, i love scrubs

All sounds blooming fantastic! I have been loving season 5 it's as great as ever and has not lost it's flair!

Sounds like two powerful episodes which will have me reaching for the tissues. I love the who J.D and Dr. Cox relationship, and it sounds very heart-warming.

I have seasons 1-4 on Dvd, and today I am going to start a Scrubs marathon, as I am ill and need a laugh.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tangliss
    I have seasons 1-4 on Dvd, and today I am going to start a Scrubs marathon, as I am ill and need a laugh.
    awww wow i have always wanted to do something like that, well i hope you have fun and it cheers you up

Thanks hun, it has but I have plenty more to go yet, which might take me up until I start uni on monday
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Next episode: Dr cox came back to work and is given all his patient back. When Elliot asks him to make a decision on a patient, he excuses himself and walks away.. Elliot is convinced that Dr cox is afraid that he won't make the right one and trys talking to him.. Dr cox makes a decision and when Elliot ask the nurse for the medication, she is told that Cox told the nurse 3 hours before.. Cox tells Elliot he left cause he need to use the bathroom...Elliot is so annoyed and tells him that he has never shown any respect for her since she started. Later Cox does tell her that she was right, he couldn't make the decision and had to go think about it.

Elsewhere, Carla tells Turk that as she has to go without certain things so does he, that means no beer, coffee and arrange of other things Carla can't have or do. JD sets a riddle for the Janitor

(it was actually quiet funny episode and still has that heartwarming feel to it.. )
    Super Mod

all the patients dying is awful that is not a funny thing to have in it

Thread Information