Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Who Dies??

Those pictures look really sad. Im away on Friday, MUST remember to get someone to tape hollyoaks for me.

i Always watch it on E4 and it is only on for 30 mins but i see it is on early on friday on c4 for 2 30 min episodes.

Awww those pictures are really sad! Well we know that the Twins die and Sam and i hear Oliva dies as well but who else? I recon it might be Joe.
    Last edited by x Amby x; 05-09-2006 at 17:07.

Another pic

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...rockbottom.jpg

Haven't a clue why J isn't having to identify Mel's body as well????
    Last edited by Florijo; 05-09-2006 at 17:14.

I saw the advert earlier! I saw the advert!

It looks great!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    I saw the advert earlier! I saw the advert!

It looks great!
    Me too, just made me more depressed that i cant watch it must phone round my darling family to see if anyone has a recoreder that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    I don't think they're killing off both the twins... just one. I think it's Mel and then Sophie just leaves the village after that.

I hope to god Olivia is on her way out. What a waste of space.
    totally agree about olivia. she's like a wooden plank.

I think part of it is to do with her not having any storylines. They've semi-given her one now which is stupid because Jessica wasn't as bossy towards her before as she is now and they already tackled Olivia being a doormat and not letting people walk all over her. I do agree that she is pretty wooden but they could have given her a chance to improve by giving her some storylines. I'm not really sure why they bother with the students anymore. They don't give them decent storylines. They are in it for a few episodes at the SU bar or the Dog and thats about it, nothing happens so it's no wonder people don't get attached to them. Going off the topic of the thread though, sorry, I'll shut up now.

Unhappy People who died

Quote Originally Posted by Red08
    Does anyone know who dies later this month? I got a copy of Soaplife and there is an article about the explosion at The Dog - shows pictures of OB, Nancy, Becca, Justin and Russ.
    Mel AND Sophie die, Joe dies trying to save olivia n sam dies n olivia had tht fight with jessica nnow they cant make up because she dies

it sooooo sad i liked mel n sophie! why why why!

soz bout tht i went a bit ova da top!

fairygirl789 xoxoxoxoxox

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by laurouski
    I hope Sophie doesn't die, I've been waiting for her and Russ' relationship to blossom for ages now! Don't tell me they're gonna kill her off now! I don't know about Mel, she's annoying right now with her alcoholism, but she is quite funny when she's sober and on the wagon.
    I hope Olivia dies too, that girl is irritating!
    Oh, and I want Leo Valentine to die because then hopefully the kids will inherit the house, since he owns it now and I don't trust him.. Or like him. And he IS always in the pub. But then again they just don't want the Valentines to be happy, do they? Knowing Hollyoaks if he did die the kids wouldn't even inherit it.
    I don't really like Sasha either but maybe two deaths is a bit too much..
    I wouldn't have minded Justin dying but he isn't going to.
    I'm not sure about anyone else.
    Oh, yeah! Sam! I'm not sure about him because I do hate him but I want him to go to prison or die in a different way, maybe get killed by Russ when he's trying to attack Sophie or something?
    But FIVE people! That's alot! I hope I'm not too disappointed.

^ I can't wait to see what my little critter is!
    sophie mel joe olivia n sam die nicole tells sam tht their meetin @ the dog cuz he had a pan a boiling water n threatned to chuck it @ her!

Thread Information