Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Sam Nixon/Phil Hunter Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by adorableangel
    when is the NTA? i think its great the bill is finally achieving recognition, especially Lisa Maxwell who is such a talented and under rated actress
    The NTAs are at the end of October sometime, ill check the date on my ticket and post it later if ya want?! Edit** they are on 31st/10/06

Hence why these episodes have been strategically placed to be aired here, so that they are fresh in peoples minds which subsequently will hopefully increase votesfor primarily the show but also for the actors/actresses involved, and like you said especially for Lisa with her being nominated again.

Im thinking they wll air last week in september aswell, which im gutted about, as not sure il be able to watch them at the proper times if they are in that week. Gutted!!
    Last edited by Sam Nixon Fan; 29-08-2006 at 21:25.

Quote Originally Posted by adorableangel
    when is the NTA? i think its great the bill is finally achieving recognition, especially Lisa Maxwell who is such a talented and under rated actress
    They're being filmed on the 1st November but aired on the 31st October. I'm really excited because I'm going to see them in my clssy red dress, lol.
    Last edited by billfan; 30-08-2006 at 00:03.

Quote Originally Posted by billfan
    They're being filmed on the 1st November but aired on the 31st October. I'm really excited because I'm going to see them in my clssy red dress, lol.
    Where abouts are u sitting?? im sat in the actual arene area, as i have backstage and afterparty access again. It should be a good night though, i shal be routing for the bill definatly. And from the seating plan it doesnt look like their area is too far away from me, so even better.

So whos excited for tonights episode, i am, it looks to be really good, espeically the sam/phil stuff but also the zain stuf aswel.
    Last edited by Sam Nixon Fan; 30-08-2006 at 12:40.

Yeah tonight's episode looks set to be good do you know if there will be much Sam/Phil in it at all?! Because i read the episode sypnosis tonight in the tv magazine and it just said stuff about the Zain and Kristen Shaw case and the Lewis/Holly business.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Nixon Fan
    Where abouts are u sitting?? im sat in the actual arene area, as i have backstage and afterparty access again. It should be a good night though, i shal be routing for the bill definatly. And from the seating plan it doesnt look like their area is too far away from me, so even better.

So whos excited for tonights episode, i am, it looks to be really good, espeically the sam/phil stuff but also the zain stuf aswel.
    Omg! Backstage and party access lucky thing! I'm sitting somehwere up higher ummm, I don't know exactly my mum booked the tickets. But then after I'm going to eat in the italian resteraunt, mmmmmmmm. But anyway look out for a girl in a red dress. I still can't believe how lucky you are with the access.

I jus checked on ticket, I'm Door 8, Circle W, Row 4, Seat 178 or 179 depending on where my mum sits.

Yeah tonight's episode looks set to be good do you know if there will be much Sam/Phil in it at all?! Because i read the episode sypnosis tonight in the tv magazine and it just said stuff about the Zain and Kristen Shaw case and the Lewis/Holly business.
    The official TB site says "Phil pushes Sam to take a pregnancy test and find out once and for all. Phil can’t help but push his luck with possible baby father Stuart. Whilst Phil’s taking flack for his parental responsibilities he hits back leaving Stuart exclaiming he, “would never make the wrong woman pregnant”. Well we’re all going to have to wait now… "

Bex
    x

Quote Originally Posted by tv_addict245
    The official TB site says "Phil pushes Sam to take a pregnancy test and find out once and for all. Phil can’t help but push his luck with possible baby father Stuart. Whilst Phil’s taking flack for his parental responsibilities he hits back leaving Stuart exclaiming he, “would never make the wrong woman pregnant”. Well we’re all going to have to wait now… "

Bex
    x
    Thanks for that, atleast i know there will be some Sam/Phil parts in the episode tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Thanks for that, atleast i know there will be some Sam/Phil parts in the episode tonight.
    No problem! I'm really looking forward to it!! Great to see more of Sam confiding in Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by tv_addict245
    No problem! I'm really looking forward to it!! Great to see more of Sam confiding in Phil.
    Yep definetly! It obviously shows that Sam trusts Phil than she does Stuart.

Thread Information