View Poll Results: Who Would You Like To See Jake With???

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sophie

7 21.21%
  • Mandy

2 6.06%
  • Louise

5 15.15%
  • Jessica

5 15.15%
  • Mel

2 6.06%
  • Olivia

2 6.06%
  • Claire

0 0%
  • Someone New

10 30.30%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Would You Like To See Jake With?

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    i think jake should be with mel! Can you imagine them together! both misrable as hell!
    Lmao drinking partners!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

That would be funny lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lennie
    I think him and Mercedes would be good, she can excite him, someone who can be level with him, both give as good as each other.

I think Merc hasnt been with guys that are like Jake, coz Jake can be sweet and nice and says things that are genuine like he doesnt want to get her into bed or whatever so Merc might see something different in Jake and might really like him coz of that
    Yeah i think someone from the McQueen clan would be good for him! He would definatly liven up with Mercedes or even Carmel but Carmel suits Darren better i think! lol

Quote Originally Posted by i-lov-joe-swash
    Yeah i think someone from the McQueen clan would be good for him! He would definatly liven up with Mercedes or even Carmel but Carmel suits Darren better i think! lol
    No, i dont think Carmel will suit him, she looks abit naive and too nice (from what i have heard about her and seen of her), also a Chantelle lookalike lol

Merc and Jake will be good
    Last edited by Lennie; 21-08-2006 at 15:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Lennie
    Also what about Sasha, apparently she starts confiding in him when he finds him at her mother's grave, i think this is good coz they both can help each other, understand each other.
    I know she's young (but very mature for her age) but i think they can create a bond through this hit and run.
    I think its facinating that they would even create a bond or whatever due to the accident coz if none of this didnt happened then Jake/Sasha would never have crossed paths or talked to each other.
    NO! Not with Sasha! I personally don't want them tying Sasha up in any more story lines, the sooner she goes the better!
    Not only is she just plain irritating, but she is getting on my nerves with her loving of her dad. I mean, she keeps going on about he should have another chance but, not only has he not been there for her for 10 years or there abouts, but he cheated on her mum (many times) and even now he hasn't got any better. He only turned up when he knew he was inheriting the house, and he is an unreliable alcoholic who keeps wasting their money on betting and drinking. He tells then to give him another chance and then goes back to the pub!!
    And she keeps turning against Calvin, the one who stuck with his siblings when their mum died. Not many brothers would do that, Leo didn't even stand by them, and they are his children!
    And also, the girl who plays her just cannot act! I just want rid..
    SO NOT HER!!
    But anyways, I don't know who I think Jake should be with.
    Last edited by laurouski; 28-10-2006 at 20:28.

Thread Information