Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

6 46.15%
  • no

7 53.85%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you forgive sam

I would only because he is my brother. If it was anyone else then i wouldnt. I couldnt imagine loosing all contact with my brother like that. I couldnt imagine him doing that anyway but if he did i still dont think id be able to just shut him out of my life. After all i'm only human and so is he. I wouldnt think of him to be a rapist over him being my brother.

I wouldnt forgive him too quickly or easily though. And if i was in the same situation as Nicole i think it would be harder as she was caught up in it all aswell. I can see why russ isnt too keen because of the Danni situation.

I wouldnt excuse what he did just because he was my brother because many people out there got traumatised by him but i couldnt just shut him out of my life for good. And being a girl myself i know how horrible is thinking about being rapped! I wouldnt forgive him in a way that just forgets what he's done and it will always be in the back of my mind but i would still keep in contact with him, i just cant see how you cant. i think i would probably take time to coming round to keeping in contact and stuff as id be angry and hurt at first, but i wouldnt argue he should be in jail and that he is getting what he deserves. Its all down to the situation and how close your relationship is with your brother or another family member. I know its wrong but if it was my brother i just couldnt do it!
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

im not sure, it would be hard to do since he is your brother after all, but i dont understand why he went ahead with it i mean after all hes been in prison before for something he didnt do so why risk getting put back
    Maisie Mouse

Thread Information