Thread: Excuses

Excuses

Hey,

This is yet another Sam and Phil fic!!lol
    Its my first so i don't think its very good but please reply and let me know your views!! If you like it Ill write more as this is really short. Thanks! xxx

Phil breathed a sigh of relief as he looked up to the clock to find it tick past 5pm, ‘Now I can finally get out of this place’ he thought to himself. He stood up from his chair and made his way to the door but stopped in his tracks half way when he noticed Sam looking upset, “Hey - cheer up Sam” Phil said in an up-beated tone “It takes more muscles to frown that to smile you know” Sam let out a huge sigh and replied “So – I feel like the exercise” Phil couldn’t help but grin – that was a pretty good comeback he thought. “Anyways, what’s really up?” he enquired. “Oh nothing really…I just had an argument with Abi that’s all – anyways its doesn’t matter…”she trailed off. “Well it obviously does if its got you all upset like this” Phil replied sympathetically “…and if it matters to you it matters to me. Now come on get you coat, come back to mine and we can have a nice drink and a chat” Phil suggested. Sam couldn’t think of anything she’d rather do but tried to conceal her excitement by casually agreeing….
    After a long talk Sam quickly realised the time “Oh shoot, I best be off – Abi wants to go out tonight and I’m chief babysitter” she smiled.
    “Right, see you tomorrow then” Phil said although he couldn’t help wishing they’d never part
    “Yeh bye” Sam replied yet she felt like adding ‘Don’t make me go’
    Phil leant forward to give her a kiss on the cheek but as he did Sam turned her head and just for a moment their lips touched…

Wow great start and I hope you continue, it's really good.

ahhh thanks!! Ill try and update soon!

hey its great, really really good, update soon. xx

wow! so good. This bit made me giggle: "come back to mine and we can have a nice drink and a chat”
    hehe, I can imagine Phil saying that but for some reason it doesn't seem like him. He'd more be like, "let's go back to mine, get drunk and I'll make you get ya kit off!" hehehehehe.
    Please update soon, Bexy. x x x x x x

lol, can't wait for the next chapter!!!

stacy
    xxx

love it, great start. please carry on with it!
    Bex
    x

Thread Information