Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: hollyoaks summer spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SoapRach
    hmmm kurt benson and that natasha girl were flirty - the louise girl tried to kill herself - Dawn was in it and Jambo and Maddy (was that her name?) Don't remember anyone dying though - maybe it'll mirror Dawn's death?
    Maybe Lisa tries to kill herself with her self harming?
    Last edited by Carrie Bradshaw; 05-05-2005 at 00:49.

Natasha died when they went out to a nightclub she either took drugs or someone slipped it in her drink, that made room for her cousin Jacks daughter Ruth.

Sounds good. Ellie left ages ago. might not be that she comes back i think it is more about lee and could be that she gave up the flat which she did ages ago due to the memories.

hmmmmm the mention of Kirk Benson ........ hmmmmmmm
    -------Soap Addict Queen --------

Ellie has left already. I heard about Liz and Darlene's pregnancies but i heard that Darlene becomes pregnant from Justin who she sleeps with while going out with Craig. I thought Jack was to die of cancer not Cameron that sounds really sad. I've heard that Mandy will die in childbirth leaving Tony heartbroken and to bring up the baby alone. Also Ben leaves when Izzy contacts him to come and join her and start afresh. When Becca leaves Jake and Lisa get back together as Ben who she gets with also leaves.

Heard these on other spoilers boards.

Quote Originally Posted by soap addict queen
    hmmmmm the mention of Kirk Benson ........ hmmmmmmm
    Hee Hee Kirk Benson was the name of Kurt Benson's dad...or was it the other way round? always found that amusing!

Oh My GOD! It'll be so sad if Jack dies!!! Aw I know it sounds bad but l would rather Cameron leave. Also, I REALLY don't want Ben to leave, nor Lisa & Jake to get together. I don't think I'm gonna like these episodes

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    Ellie has left already. I heard about Liz and Darlene's pregnancies but i heard that Darlene becomes pregnant from Justin who she sleeps with while going out with Craig. I thought Jack was to die of cancer not Cameron that sounds really sad. I've heard that Mandy will die in childbirth leaving Tony heartbroken and to bring up the baby alone. Also Ben leaves when Izzy contacts him to come and join her and start afresh. When Becca leaves Jake and Lisa get back together as Ben who she gets with also leaves.

Heard these on other spoilers boards.
    what other boards did you hear this on? i have heard rumors that jack and cameron die, and also ones where liz and darlene get pregnant, some say craig is the father, others justin. havent heard the one about mandy before though, i hope she doesnt die, that would be so sad. i dont think that jake and lisa would get back together nor ben and izzy, i dont want ben to leave
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Why are thye getting rid of Cameron I like him and he is by far the best looking

Quote Originally Posted by SoapRach
    hmmm kurt benson and that natasha girl were flirty - the louise girl tried to kill herself - Dawn was in it and Jambo and Maddy (was that her name?) Don't remember anyone dying though - maybe it'll mirror Dawn's death?
    did someone not die, when rob hawthorne gave then drugs or summit?

Thread Information