View Poll Results: What sexuality are you?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Straight

89 78.76%
  • Gay/Lesbian

6 5.31%
  • Bi

9 7.96%
  • Not sure

9 7.96%
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Your sexuality?

Quote Originally Posted by feelingyellow
    I was curious...

I'm 14... I know one bi person at my school, she's quite cool and she does actually seem bi. I know some emos... who like aren't bi but say they are cos well they're attention seekers

Ooo and another emo girl at my school is apparently a lesbian though she's not like saying she is... people think she's in love with her best mate, bless lol.

I'm not bi, even if I jokingly say I am

I know one girl, who has kissed two girls - she was drunk apparently...

And another who had a girl come on to, but she apparently 'isn't'

And also another one who apparently kisses both girls and boys when they're drunk cos they come on to her... but she's not drunk herself...

So what sexuality are you?

Ooo btw this is my first poll!
    Wheni was at school i didnt know many bi/gay people, but now i'm at college i would say half my friends are bi/gay/lesbian. I don't thik you can tell if people 'seem' bi or gay. There just the same people really.

I don't think you can really tell if people are just saying it or not either. Sure some people might be, but someactually might, and just dont have a boyfriend/girlfriend, and because of this are judged to be just saying it because there not with anyone.

I dont really see anything wrone with kissing girls (or boys) when drunk, its just the same as kissing boys (or girls) really. I'm straight, but never say never really. I don't think anyone should rigidly state their sexuality, because you can never tell who you will fall for. I mean, i'm sure we've all fallen for people who we wouldnt normally.

i am straight, i have done the kissing my mates when drunk though quite a few times!!!! its just a bit of fun

OK your mum is a bit weird... and grr that's so racist of your gran! It's not about what colour the person is or what sexuality they are - it's actually the person themselves!

I know its weired, not only them but other older members of the family would be disgusted by it as their totally a different generation and view things so unfairly no sex before marriage that sort of thing

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace
    Wow, someone who didn't know! Now Emmie i thought you knew everything!

I don't have a boyfriend or girl friend now, haven't for a long time, but my last was a boy.
    I thought I knew everything too... it turns out I was wrong *feels ashamed*
    Oh right, just out of curiosity what do you prefer to have in a relationship - boyfriend or girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by emma_strange
    Wheni was at school i didnt know many bi/gay people, but now i'm at college i would say half my friends are bi/gay/lesbian. I don't thik you can tell if people 'seem' bi or gay. There just the same people really.

I don't think you can really tell if people are just saying it or not either. Sure some people might be, but someactually might, and just dont have a boyfriend/girlfriend, and because of this are judged to be just saying it because there not with anyone.

I dont really see anything wrone with kissing girls (or boys) when drunk, its just the same as kissing boys (or girls) really. I'm straight, but never say never really. I don't think anyone should rigidly state their sexuality, because you can never tell who you will fall for. I mean, i'm sure we've all fallen for people who we wouldnt normally.
    Hmm I like to think I can tell if people seem stuff or not, cos it makes me sound smarter

Yeah my mate thought I was a lesbian just because I've never had a boyfriend (I lied there... I have but they were years ago with some guys I still go to school with - rather embarassing) which really made me mad, cos I don't want a boyfriend - if I like someone I'll ask them out or wait til someone askes me out.

Yeah I suppose, but sometimes when someone is drunk they reveal the real side of them as they have no idea what they're doing, whereas when they're sober they do and they stop themselves...

Yeah although I'm sure I'm straight at the moment, I think that could change in years to come as I'm still quite young and one guy/girl could change your sexuality...

Quote Originally Posted by leanne27
    I know its weired, not only them but other older members of the family would be disgusted by it as their totally a different generation and view things so unfairly no sex before marriage that sort of thing
    Ah right, so stupid - the world has changed a lot since their day.

Will you just keep your secret forever?
    Last edited by feelingyellow; 26-06-2006 at 16:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace
    Not much point in me typing this as i think most of you know that i'm Bi-sexual anyway :-)
    I never knew either you've never mentioned it lol but cool!! hehe!

Ah right, so stupid - the world has changed a lot since their day.

Will you just keep your secret forever?
    my best friend has knows, but no one else i dont know i dont find it that much of an issue as yet seen as ive never had a proper relasonship with a girl and am contented enough dating men, its more fantasies of women than wanting to be in relasonships with them if you get what i mean

I thought I knew everything too... it turns out I was wrong *feels ashamed*
    Oh right, just out of curiosity what do you prefer to have in a relationship - boyfriend or girlfriend?
    It depends on who the person is. I can think of a few men and woman i'd like to go out with!

Quote Originally Posted by crazylea
    I never knew either you've never mentioned it lol but cool!! hehe!
    Deary me, have you been asleep too! I talk to you about things all the time, i can't believe you never knew.

Thread Information