Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: world Cup 06

The portugal game was quite good actually. Ronaldo went off in tears as he was injured so i guess he wont be playing in the quarter finals. referees have been dong so much booking though. I have never known a game where more than one player has been sebnt off.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    The portugal game was quite good actually. Ronaldo went off in tears as he was injured so i guess he wont be playing in the quarter finals. referees have been dong so much booking though. I have never known a game where more than one player has been sebnt off.
    I checked the stats.. 4 red cards and 15 yellow.. Figo might not be playing next match either.. if FIFA decide via video evidence that the yellow card he got was not for the headbutt, they can ban him from next game
    Super Mod

im pretty sure portugal are going to beat us. they are a far superior team to england and as we are playing so badly do we have a chance?
    we do now! some of their best players are either injured or have been shown the red card! i reckon we have a pretty good chace of winning ven thougfh we are playing pretty crap at the moment

Lucas Neill you big wally. he literally managed to blow asutraillias chances all by himself.

Lucas Neill you big wally. he literally managed to blow asutraillias chances all by himself.
    what a big rip off for Aussie yesterday!!! there was only suppose to be 3 mins added time so how the hell did Italy score in the 95th min?? it doesn't take 2 mins to set up a penalty that in my opinion should even have been one

and how boring was the swiss/urk match last night YAWN
    Super Mod

come on england! i wanted the swiss to win last night feel sorry for the aussies that wasnt a penalty and to give it in last minutes of the game is anoying! but for today come on ghana
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

Man how good would it be if Ghana won. I dont think it will though especially without Michael essien.

they played very well without essien the amount of times they should have scored tho was a good game looking forward to spain and france match tonight! come on france
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

I was really pleased France turned up the game in the secoind half, they really went for it. They apparently manage themselves the manager doesnt usually go in the dressing room till 5 mins before the game. Maybe England should do that. Zidanes shot was amazing.

Ronaldo went off in tears as he was injured so i guess he wont be playing in the quarter finals.
    apparently they think hes going to be fit enough to play in the quarter finals

referees have been dong so much booking though. I have never known a game where more than one player has been sebnt off.
    yeh i know, theyve already overtaken the record for the most amount of red cards in a world cup and its not even finished yet!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information