Thread: revenge

revenge

hey everyone i need some advice this friend of mine (the person i have called me best friend for 10 years) i have jus realised i can no longer trust, I have been blinded by her for years but have now finally come to see her for what she is: a b***h, thsi may even sound immature but i just need to pay her back, ive just recently started to have this casual relasonship with this guy who is one of my closest friends this has been a huge transition for me, we have gone from friends to much much more in a matter of days, things have been slightly different between us since the events happened that changed us from being friends to being more we havn't actually spoke. And my friend i have now realised has been talking to him, she is getting no where in a relasonship with crush (if that's the right word) and i believe her to be jealous of how close me and my guy are.

She often mentions him and purposefully lets me know that they have been talking and i think she has become really jealous of my life (she has no relasonship with hur mum) where as im very close to mine, i feel so betrayed by her, she was deliberately texting rob (my friend who's suddenly become much more) when he was spending the day with me which i think is out of order i can no longer stand her and am desperate to get my own back on her over the years she has been a terrible friend to me and i reallly want to get her back some how any ideas

I hope i dont sound too cruel but its very complicated but believe me she deserves it all she still deep down hates me i think for once admitting i too had feelings for the guy she liked and resents me for that but NO WAY am i risking her coming between me and rob i CANT let that happen any idea of how i can get her back because its driving me crazy and i just need some pay back thanksxx (sorry for writting an essay lol)

well first of id talk to her and tell her what a bitch shes been over the years then just see hwat she says (may have a reasonable explanation) if not then there are ways you could get your own back make sure its not too serious though lol i mean if you just wanted to make yourself laugh at her ie. putting spicy powder down her trousers or whatever lol .

some people could say shes not worth it though and just to leave it i spose it depends on what kind of person you are

revenge is a bit extreme, its always best to talk trough your problems, and at the end of the day if she's jealous of your life and has been your best friend for 10 years then she values your friendship (even tough she might not show it). By calling an end to the friendship would hurt her more than any kind of revenge.

Revenge will not make you feel better in the end, youll be coming down to her level and might regret what you did one day. Rob may also not like the "revenge" so dont risk the good thing that you've both got going. Telling your mate some home truths and then ending the relationship will hurt her more than anything else, and at least you can end it with a clear concience.

If all else fails make her life a living hell and get her on the Trisha Goddard show!

LOL i dont know i just feel absoultely furious with her at the moment and really want her to pay she deliberately mentions Rob infront of me and always has messages on her msn message about him its cruela dn i seriously just want to hurt her she knows how much he means to mean and yet she still does it

If all else fails make her life a living hell and get her on the Trisha Goddard show!

or jeremey kyle!!!!! that could be even worse!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by willow

or jeremey kyle!!!!! that could be even worse!!!!!!
    good point! he always has the guests grovelling by the time they leave th stage lol

Thread Information