Thread: Cheryl Tweedy slams Paris

Cheryl Tweedy slams Paris

Cheryl Tweedy has slammed Paris Hilton and her efforts to carve out a new career as a pop singer.

The fellow reality TV singer told Star magazine: "It's very funny. One of the girls saw her in a film and said she was abysmal, so the album should be interesting.

"She looks like a Barbie doll. She makes me laugh. I don't think there's any substance to her."

Cheryl also sniped at Charlotte Church and Jordan.

"It's funny, because a lot of people know both Charlotte and I, and say that if we were to meet, we'd probably really get on," she said.

"However, it kind of started off on the wrong foot, so I don't think it would ever get to that stage now."

And when asked whether she had seen Charlotte's advert for Walkers crisps, she replied: "Yeah. The one where she's stuffing her face? I think that's very appropriate!"

Cheryl went on to nominate Jordan as the celeb with the worst fashion sense.

She said: "Jordan's always going out in ghastly outfits. She's always been like that, hasn't she? That's just her. It's never changed since she started. It's not what I would wear, but that's up to her.

"I wouldn't wear revealing outfits or flaunt my boobs - but if I paid as much money for them as Jordan did, then maybe I would."

Remind me again how Ms. Tweedy started out. Have yet to hear Girls Aloud sing live!!!!!!!!!

who does that miss phones allowed think she is

Grrr Cheryl REALLY annoys me I dont know who she thinks she is, but when will she realise that the whole country probably prefers Charlotte and Jordan (no comment on Paris) to stupid CHERYL TWEEDY. Well, apart from 5 year old girls aloud fanatics lol.

is the wedding still on with her and ashley? i have not heard whats going on since this mobile phone rumour

Thread Information