Thread: BonNAH and Glyn's Task

BonNAH and Glyn's Task

Big Brother is giving Bonnie and Glyn the chance to win back the contents of their suitcases. Both housemates have three minutes to list as many items from their suitcase as possible.

All of the items that they manage to list correctly will be returned to them later today, but they have to be precise in their description. So, for example, just saying 'pants' simply won't do.

Story continues below

Bonnie has been whining and moaning and crying about not having her suitcase, so was more than a little keen to take part in Big Brother's game.

She was called to the Diary Room and given her three minutes to list her items. She went for it like a crazy woman. "I want my pink hoodie, it's got a hood on it... and my pink fluffy slippers," she fired out at one hundred miles per hour without taking a breath.

She did exceptionally well, listing off a whole range of things from leopard print pants to the thing with which she scrubs her body.

Bonnie must not discuss the task with Glyn. If she does, it doesn't matter how many items she managed to list, she won't be seeing any of them.

Glyn will be called to the Diary Room later today to play the game himself. Hopefully his lifeguard-short days will finally be over.

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    "I want my pink hoodie, it's got a hood on it
    bless!

and just wondering, would she have been allowed to say 'my makeup bag' or would she have to list every single item in it- that would take me all day!

Oooh interesting, i thought Big Brother was really harsh not letting Bonnie and Glyn have their suitcases but atleast there giving them the chance to win their suitcases back.

Thread Information