Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: tamzin back in walford?

ooooo well im starting to belive that this could be true and i think it would be really good if she does return

There would have be a very good reason for her to return though. With the exception of some comebacks like Grant, other comebacks haven't worked out in the past cos the characters are brought back but the writers have no clue what to do with them afterwards. Mel doesn't have connections in Walford anymore and Lisa has left as well so there isn't really anything for her to come back to.

Excuse me if i am being thick but you are all saying how 'big' she is now but i dont actually remember her being in anything apart from that new medical thingy on at the moment,shes said her self she failed in hollywood.so shed some light please..what else has she been in thats been a big success? Oh also shes the face of avon
    shes been on many dramas on itv and bbc includind red cap ,hotel babylon,vital signs (which is to be screened this week) walk away and i stumble, out of control, hustle , final demand and is going to be in a programme called backwaters, i cant think of any of soap star that has been on that many dramas on tv
    Last edited by shannisrules; 23-04-2006 at 19:33.

I would like her to return. I have always liked her character.
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

I hope she returns i think EE needs a good strong female now with Sharon, Chrissie and Kat all departed.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I honestly can not see her returning , due to the fact she has had so many successful roles on TV , and obviously she might just want to return for a brief stint, to rub old beet root the wrong way..they didn't really have much for Lisa to do when she returned briefly.. so I really do not see how they can repraise her role, since there is nothing in Walford to lure her back,, just my 2 cents worth.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    I honestly can not see her returning , due to the fact she has had so many successful roles on TV , and obviously she might just want to return for a brief stint, to rub old beet root the wrong way..they didn't really have much for Lisa to do when she returned briefly.. so I really do not see how they can repraise her role, since there is nothing in Walford to lure her back,, just my 2 cents worth.
    I agree. As much as i would like her to come back to the Square, there's nothing left for her to do there so i think this great character should just be remembered for what she did when she was in EE before, she's moved onto bigger things now

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    she's moved onto bigger things now
    Yes Bigger and BETTER. Unlike some who have left the Square Tamzin has proved she is not a one trick pony
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

However, the new medical programme she is in, is a joke to the whole admissions system! Sorry, had to rant there.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tangliss
    However, the new medical programme she is in, is a joke to the whole admissions system! Sorry, had to rant there.
    I thought so too. Nice to have it confirmed by a professional. It would have been more realistic had she been a nurse and not a checkout operator. Im surprised at the researchers
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information