Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who hates Ruby Allen?

Who hates Ruby Allen?

I find her to be the most annoying character in EE at ther moment. The way she was so rude to Charlie when she said she doesn't accept charity. She is happy to stay in their house and not contribute to anything and isn't even grateful. In the past she has been annoying too when she was in a relationship with Juley and how she always moaned and whined about losing her virginity etc. She has always an overused and irritating character and whenever she is around Stacey is getting sidelined when stacey is a far better character.

Does anyone agree with me that Ruby is one of the worst characters at the moment>

I dont really mind the charcter, but i wish they'd got a better actress to play her!!

(At risk of being lynched here...)That actress is so wooden all the time. She just looks like she feels ackward all the time. Not a patch on some of the other actors and actresses on it.

i think shes alright i mean she does moan a lot and she was out of order with charlie but in some scenes she can be really good and really show her emotional side welcome to the boards by the way

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    I dont really mind the charcter, but i wish they'd got a better actress to play her!!

(At risk of being lynched here...)That actress is so wooden all the time. She just looks like she feels ackward all the time. Not a patch on some of the other actors and actresses on it.

Abi I agree with you and if they lynch u they will have to lynch me as well,the actress who plays ruby is LOUSY, and as u said WOODEN,,she needs to go back to acting school for RE TRAINING,,

Johnny Allen should have never been a daughter like Ruby. EE bosses could have at least found an actress who can act for starters to play his daughter. Johnny's final scenes were ruined by Ruby's completely unemotional way she persuaded him to hand himself in to the police. I just rewatched the scenes in essex in Johnny's final episode and she is just TERRIBLE! She should be axed as there is nothing much left for her now that johnny is gone.

I don't mind either the actress or the character, there are many other actors and characters on EastEnders that are far more annoying.

She's too immature for her age at times. And she's a terrible actress too.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace
    I don't mind either the actress or the character, there are many other actors and characters on EastEnders that are far more annoying.
    I don't mind her either, the bosses need to provide the poor kid with some half decent material to act out.

i guess it isn't all the actress's fault or maybe the character of ruby is meant to be annoying and if she is then the actress is doing a good job. Her storylines have not been that great either. Ruby and Juley particularly ruined her a lot.

I think she's stopped doing the eye thing as much, not that really noticed it anyway, but some people on seemed to. The trouble is, she's always going to be compaired to and up against Lacey Turner, who is a great little actress, so Louisa is never gunna make the grade that some people want from her.

Thread Information