Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: what strange things parents say

my mum used to say if i didn't get to sleep early (on xmas eve) santa wouldn't come and when i couldn't sleep i use to cry coz i thought santa weren't going to come. lol... and my dad use to say if i didn't cheer up he'll set the magic finger on me ( used to tickle me and im well ticklesh) !! lol aww those were the days, now im a pain in the butt lol

My mum said she would always hear bells on Christmas Eve. Never believed her though

Quote Originally Posted by myra129
    My mother used to tell me if I picked dandelions i'd pee the bed, never did I dont think and that if i ate carrots i'd be able to see in the dark.

Another one was if i ate my crusts on bread my bread my hair would go curly, I always wanted curly hair
    i remember that my sis hazey would say wet the bed wet the bed

My mum said she would always hear bells on Christmas Eve. Never believed her though.
    lol anna My mum told me he didn't exist!!!!!!!

was a parents manual made with all these sayings in them because by the looks of it every mum has used the same lines to there kids
    Maisie Mouse

My mum always embarassed the hell out of me whenever i went out to see my ex-boyfriend or have him sleep over, she'd say "Keep your hand on your opening" I was like eeww mum, im not touching myself in front of him!

she says all the other stuff too that everyones mentioned she also said stuff when me and my brother were fighting - "Who is screaming? Scream quieter!"
    Danny: but i haven't shaved yet
    Alfie: don't worry darlin, no-ones going to see those lovely legs of yours

I said to my mum, "stop looking at me like that!" and she replied, "the cat can look at the queen!" how random! Also she always says"who's she? The cats mother!" lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin8191
    I said to my mum, "stop looking at me like that!" and she replied, "the cat can look at the queen!" how random! Also she always says"who's she? The cats mother!" lol!
    My mum use to say that as well,I am being to think like shaza,that there is a, what mum says manual out there somewhere

Thread Information