Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dilema

I'd phone David Blunket and ask his advice!

What do you do if you miss a your docs appointment - phone up later and make an excuse or tell them you forgot (happened to me today - lines engaged )
    everything you can imagine is real

i would make another appointment, and make out that i had no idea that i had an appointment already booked, and that it must have been an accident.

What would you do if you saw a mother hitting her son/daughter down the street? ignore it, or say something?

no - because it gets you in to the wrong frame of mind. You will end up thinking like that by default and it will affect you as a person - although i think insurance companies are some of the lowest forms of "life" on earth it does you more damage in the long run.

Edit -I think i was slightly out of touch with a post I read earlier - sorry.

You are the best footballer on the pitch (by a country mile) - do you tell everyone that they are "no good" (expletive) or stop playing or play "20%" of your ability?
    Last edited by pie_man; 01-05-2005 at 00:02. Reason: confused

Hmm, If I was that good I'd just show off. Or if they wern't up to scratch i'd leave :P

You are in a supermarket and your kid has just put a packet of sweets in her pocket. No-one has noticed and she isn't making a fuss, do you just leave them there..?
    xXx

no i wouldnt just leave them there cos although the shop prob wouldnt miss them, i would want my kid to know that what she was doing is wrong

you see some kids of about 8 trying to kick a pigeon in the high street that is obviously injured. their parents are sitting just a bit away from them and seem to be ignoring what they are doing. what would you do?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

depends on the age of the kids - explanation followed by a chase with a crow bar. Humans have done enough to kill each other and the wildlife and I think something needs to be done to stop our "killing"

you know your kid is not ill but wants a day off school - lazy and boring lesson. Do you go a long with it?

The first time most definatey. I'll send them to the police station for an errand with a note saying "i'm a traunt. Please lock me in a cell for the day to teach me a lesson"

Your kid is always complaining that his friends have the latest gizmos (xbox, playstation etc), but he has nothing. You already are stuggling to make ends meet. What would you do?

id tell him he should be grateful for what hes got and that if he carries on moaning then i would take all his other toys and stuff away from him!

youre at school and catch some of the younger kids smoking in the toilets. its against the school rules and teachers are always telling you to inform them if it is happening. what do you do?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

school budgets should cover smoke alarms!

You're walking past a shop and see someone drop £10 - nope make it £20 - on the floor - what do you do?

as i saw the person drop it i would run after then and give it back. £20 is a lot of money and although im always skint and could do with £20 i wouldnt like it if i dropped it and no one told me

youre at school and some kids are selling ipods really cheaply. you really want one and cant afford to buy them from the shops but the price theyre asking for you can afford. however you know these kids are trouble and people have had ipods go missing at the school, so they have probably stolen them to sell. would you buy one? what would you do?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Thread Information