Thread: Joey

Joey

Andrea Anders the actress who plays Alex is to leave Joey after the second series. she has signed up for yet another comedy called 'The Class' as Joey has failed to have a great success.

I really hope they do her exit well. It would be great if her and Joey got together and thats how they wrapped up the show as it looks indefinite that a 3rd series wont be made.Any more Joey and Alex fans here?

Unfortunately ive only managed to see one of them i never know when its on i only came across that by accident but havent seen it since so if anyone can shed somelight as to what day and time this show is on id be grateful i really liked him aswell

i heard that they werent showing it no more? is this not true no more??
    and it wont be the same without alex she and joey were well cute together i wanted to see them get together.

I found Alex really boring, she didn't do much for the show... same with Michael. Boring characters

i tottally disagree - they were FABtogether and you could tell they had a connection on the last episode when they kissed. unfortunately this relationship doesnt carry on as i have looked at spoilers for the next season.

season1 has just finished showing on five and season two SHOULD be comoning to our screens in march.

I liked Joey but i thought the show had been cancelled?

there will be a season two (i think to round it up) and then that will be it!!!

I've only watched a few episodes, I haven't seen it for ages. I love Joey's character, but Joey the sitcom isn't great in my opinion. It's surprising because a lot of the writers that were in Friends are writing Joey. Friends was an addiction for me growing up, and I'm surprised with myself that Joey isn't.

I wish Joey could go back to Newyork and get back with the Friends gang again, that would make my day.

yeh umm well it is rumoured that they are going to do an eleventh series - i really hope they go through with it as i reckon its the best programme of all time!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Gal 88
    yeh umm well it is rumoured that they are going to do an eleventh series - i really hope they go through with it as i reckon its the best programme of all time!
    that rumour was squashed. it was meant to be a one off but they are not doing it now. sorry
    Super Mod

Thread Information