Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tommy body exhumed

katie and tommy

i blame Tommy for his dismise at the end of the day he mocked his daughter even when he knew that Martin wasnt having an affair with Sally.the fact that she had also aborted the baby she wanted so much, he was so hell bent on splitting Katie and Martin up that it was an obsession If he had left them to it in time they may have split up naturally. Tommy had got off lightly in the past with all his ranting and provocation aimed at nearly everyone around him.
    I do stress that voilence never solves anything how with some people end up lossing it after abit.I am a very patient person but at times Tommy made me so angry that i felt like hitting him with my handbag!

angela shouldnt blame martin
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by the_watts_rule
    angela shouldnt blame martin
    No she shouldn't, especially since a few episodes ago she was convincing Martin to get back with Katy (when she wakes up from her coma, which she didn't). Why is she turning on him now? I suppose she has to blame someone, she's grieving.

Is the Angela leaving for good? If she was sentenced to accessory to murder, she would get a lesser sentence. I think it's about 5 years isn't it? (I'm not sure). I know Craig is staying in the street, is Angela going to come back anytime soon?

I agree what you are saying littlemo

In a way katy turn to her dad for support she was heart broken and all she got was abuse from him

katy loved martin and he loved her tommy couldnt she was happy and he drove her to destruction

The only crime martin commited was falling in love with katy it wrong that angela is blaming him katy didnt blame him

But think about how you would feel if it was your teenage daughter with a man old enough to be her dad?

Quote Originally Posted by RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
    But think about how you would feel if it was your teenage daughter with a man old enough to be her dad?
    Of course if it was my teenager daughter I would be totally out raged and devestated HOWEVER I would take Angies view and learn to except it I would rather have my daughter speaking to me than not. I dont think that falling in love with an older man is as bad as someone taking drugs or being murderers. Do you?

Thread Information