Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Who Put the bomb on the plane?

Quote Originally Posted by em9283
    Yeah he is weird! What was all that about having Elle stay at his house? Dodgy
    how is it dodgy having her stay at her house. They are friends

i dont know about you but if my father and girlfriend had just been poisoned and are in hospital i think i would want to stay with a friend rather than on my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus a policeman is in the house. how is this dodgy i personnally think it is wise.

Quote Originally Posted by gbnut
    how is it dodgy having her stay at her house. They are friends

i dont know about you but if my father and girlfriend had just been poisoned and are in hospital i think i would want to stay with a friend rather than on my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus a policeman is in the house. how is this dodgy i personnally think it is wise.
    It was just the way he was acting, which i agree was strange. But also agree with what u say about not wanting to stay at home and with a friend.

Didnt mean it like that, I meant the way he was when he was asking about it, he just seemed to me like he had a bit of a weird look on his face.
    I thoguht Elle had told Paul and Izzy they should all stay together - I didnt realise she was going home on her own.
    And Ned was quite insistant about Elle staying at his house. I think he is a bit weird thats all.

I could easily imagine its him

I think Ned is just acting a bit wierd because he has trouble reading so he was probably still a bit off after not having written in the card he gave her with the flowers; he was probably just making up for that. Also if he has trouble reading and writing he would probably have trouble writing the letters to paul and izzy even if they didn't say that much.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlyvampiress
    I think Ned is just acting a bit wierd because he has trouble reading so he was probably still a bit off after not having written in the card he gave her with the flowers; he was probably just making up for that. Also if he has trouble reading and writing he would probably have trouble writing the letters to paul and izzy even if they didn't say that much.
    Oh ye I didn't think of that, v good point! Can't wait for it all to come out, I hate waiting!

I think its just coz ned fancies izzy that hes acting weird. I dont think theres anything sinister about him.

It could be, but I still get strange vibesfromhim. plus, the while illiterate thing was done with connor, i cant undertsand why they are doing it again so soon

i forget about them doing that storyline with connor.

I know this is going to sound stupid but could someone on the plane have planted the bomb? someone who didnt think they had much to live for?

It was no-body on the plane, it was Tony Corbitt who planted the bomb, and who did the poisoned letter. Him has since been found Dead, also poisoned!!
    Harold has tried to kill Paul, by strangling him, and since then Lou's has throw a brick through Paul window to try and take the sent of the now gone away Harold.
    In the last couple of Australian episode's Harold is now back, and has appoligised to Paul, who has excepted it, but Izzy will not forget Harold for trying to kill Paul, and is now tormenting him.
    Last edited by Jessie Wallace; 09-02-2006 at 21:03.

I dont think neds secret was that he was illiterate, i think it was that he was into amature dramatics?

Thread Information