Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dennis' killer revealed on orchard fm

Quote Originally Posted by hooch
    I want to know how does Jake know that Danny is going to kill Phil and Grant?
    someone suggested he doesn't and is only in Johnny office when it all kick off.. I am not sure about that one myself. I am sure EE will tell us over the weeks
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by hooch
    I want to know how does Jake know that Danny is going to kill Phil and Grant?
    Someone must find out what Johnny's up to with Danny and tell Jake. Can't think who though.

Danny might tell Jake if he's freaked out about the entire situation enough.

According to Billy Murray in one of the soap mags, something brings Johnny back to Walford in a few weeks. It might be that Danny turns up to see Jake, Johnny magically hears about it, and is worried that Jake might find out what Danny did.

maybe jake finds out mike has his money and jake goes through scarlets looking for it and finds evidence of danny and jhonny doing a deal through cctv

Quote Originally Posted by jason_beech
    maybe jake finds out mike has his money and jake goes through scarlets looking for it and finds evidence of danny and jhonny doing a deal through cctv
    lol the incredible cctv!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by jason_beech

Ahhhhh! Not another tape of exposition! Pretty soon people won't even need to talk to each other in Walford. They'll film everything, leave the tape lying about and the information will get out somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    lol the incredible cctv!
    It seems to change quality depending on the situation.

has anyone mentioned that jake could shoot danny by accident as he might know that jhonny wants the mitchells dead and he goes to save them for some bizzare reason seeing that they got chrisse caught and runs in with a gun shoots and dannys dead.

Someone posted an article a little while ago, and there was nothing about it being an accident.

has it been filmed yet though because i read end of march?

Thread Information