Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: end of the world!

"What is a mega-tsunami?
    A mega-tsunami is simply a gigantic wave, one big enough to cross oceans and destroy cities. They can be thousands of feet high moving at supersonic speeds. They can be caused by huge meteors crashing into the ocean, or by massive landslides. No boat or building hit by a mega tsunami could survive. But now scientists believe that we could be sitting on a time bomb, that sooner or later one will destroy New York, Boston and Miami, and that nothing could stop it"

from said website

..................................just so you know

That 'joke' is so cruel but yeah you would appreciate life more like that ..

Well the world is going to end in thousands of years obviously, but as he has predicted both of the wars this is a little perculiar, hope it's wrong though, I don't want to be here when the world ends.

yeah but the world was meant to end 6 years ago at 11 o clock everyone got worried (in my school) but we are still here. and theres been countless theries about when its gunna end. so i dont really think it is gunna end ( my self persoanally)

I don't think it will end.. and if it were to Im sure people would try and stop these causes..

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    Glad I'm not the only one. I believe in life after death but I don't think you can ever be the same species twice
    yer i am very scared i want there to be a heaven so i can see my nans and grandads and for the people i love in the future i will be only 20

Thank You Kim131 For My Great Banner

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    That 'joke' is so cruel but yeah you would appreciate life more like that ..
    yeah but they where 6

.......... only joking dunno how old they where

Quote Originally Posted by crazylea
    yeah but the world was meant to end 6 years ago at 11 o clock everyone got worried (in my school) but we are still here. and theres been countless theries about when its gunna end. so i dont really think it is gunna end ( my self persoanally)
    yeh i remember that too, loads of people were freaking out!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

oh nooooooo is this true ?? - im scared nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i dont wanna die , serious here, but aliens - where did you read this ??

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    Maybe some people have just been watching to much of them alien shows/films (Invasion?)
    War of the Worlds

Thread Information