Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What hapens 2 sam and zoe

i heard that sam dies aswell! bt i dnt really believe it! i havent read it in the mag yet! so it cant be tru, i hope she duz coz i really hate sam! oh and i h8 zoe! they do get on ma nerves!

well roll on what ever it is going to be but i don't Sam will tell Zoe and if she did She probably will not know who to belive because she is going to land dumb land lol

hiya (eastenders mad) it woz chrissie who killed den wasnt it, im a bit slow in ma age lol! i think the land dumb land is funny lol! i reali h8 chrissie, sam, and zoe they get on ma nerves! BIG time! chrissie aint as bad as the other 2! i rather alfie woz behind the bar! its borin wit chrissie behind it, is chrissie givin the job 2 sam?

yeah it was Chrisse there was a twist they were making it out that zoe firstly killed den. But den woke up and grabed Chrisse ankle and she then killed him really good show.

I only H8 Sam and Zoe i think Chrisse rules.

I don't think she is i hope not cause if Sam ruled the vic it will be sooooooooooo boring lol.

and chrissie accused zoe 4 killin him, sam saw chrissie killin him and if sam dont get her pub back she will tell zoe that it was chrissie who killed den! do u think that sam will get her pub back, bt i do agree with you, it will be boring, i still prefer alfie workin in the vic! that wasnt borin!

yeh i liked alfie working in the vic, bring back alfie behind the bar!

I know Zoe is leaving in May but I don't think she will go to prison. I can't believe even the judge would think she was capable of murder, and Sam wouldn't let it happen. I also think Dennis may help her out of this situation. I know they didn't leave it on good terms, but he knows she's not capable of murder. He also knows how much Chrissie would want revenge after the revelation about Den. I feel Dennis knows that Chrissie wouldn't stop until she made Den pay.

i think maybe when dennis returns, the truth about zoe's pregnancy will come out - cos people will probably be like you left her when she was pregnant, and she has a miscarriage - but of course he and the select few know that it was Den who was the father of the baby and stuff, so he might end up telling the truth!

and sorry but they did think lil Mo was capable of manslaughter/murder so zoe will look like a psycho crazed killer compared to her lol
    Danny: but i haven't shaved yet
    Alfie: don't worry darlin, no-ones going to see those lovely legs of yours

peggey

peggy comes back to get the vic of chrissie so do her boys

well pegs n phil come back to get the vic and they will get it because sam will tell them everything that has been going on has the michells do stick together!!

Thread Information