Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: death threat

sometimes soap get people emotionally involved but it is going a bit far if you threaten to kill the actor!
    Ben from Hollyoaks is HOT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Potato1992
    sometimes soap get people emotionally involved but it is going a bit far if you threaten to kill the actor!
    It is going too far!
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

awwww pooooooor Bill murray !!! why cant people out there realise its only TV !! and NOT real life !! GAWD some people need to grow up or ill set phil on them, or my hitman...or hitduck !! (the duck was the only hitman i could find at such short notice okkk..and i pay in bread )

God who would be in a soap, I remember reading once that Martin Kemp got an old woman coming up to him and telling him he was a cruel man and that she hit him several times with her walking stick- mind that is funny, some people need to get a reality check

Thank you Jessie Wallace

i heard that an actor getting that kind of abuse is a compliment to their acting skills but i wouldnt be happy if it happened to me i supose but going back a bit how funny was that an old woman hittting martin kemp with a walking stick ha....

Quote Originally Posted by jason_beech
    going back a bit how funny was that an old woman hittting martin kemp with a walking stick ha....
    i know, i had to laugh, i know its not funny, but you can imagine cant you, i little dithery old woman, hitting him with her stick!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    It wasnt someone from here was it!!
    thats funny

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    i know, i had to laugh, i know its not funny, but you can imagine cant you, i little dithery old woman, hitting him with her stick!
    I can just picture it, poor old Martin Kemp, I mean after all this is the guy that played a Kray brother but he's being beaten up by little old ladies, priceless.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

ha lol imagine if it was the guy who played phil was attacked by an old lady he would be like "if this over watching your granddaughter in that car i swear it was just an itch in a akward place"

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen
    God who would be in a soap, I remember reading once that Martin Kemp got an old woman coming up to him and telling him he was a cruel man and that she hit him several times with her walking stick- mind that is funny, some people need to get a reality check
    omg really !!!

Thread Information