Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Abbie Nixons baby

it would have to be over him

Quote Originally Posted by *_*Smile*_*
    didnt sam find a notebook or diary of everything hugh did?
    Phil found a sim card, Sam put it in one of Hugh's mobile phones and it had a number on it. I think the number was for a bank thing and there was a diary dating everything. Did he do it for revenge. I've heard that he loved her at the time, so it was for him to be close to her. Also, I heard that ages ago she rejected him so he wanted a bit of revenge. Another thing I've heard is that he left her for a while then came back to her and he might of felt slight competition with Phil. Because Phil was supporting Sam alot.

I thought for ages that she could have left her family because of Glen. Did she just leave Glen in the end or did she run out cos I always thought it seemed like: She was gonna tell him about her being pregnant, before she managed to he told her about being a famous child killer, she ran away from him, possibly during the night or while he was destracted. Don't know why I've always thought it that way just have. I think Sam might have been about twenty three when she had Abigail. Also I think she did want to have her baby just also wanted to have a good career. Can't exactly blame her for being career minded, just sad that her and Abi weren't that close. Think they are now though.

yeh its is a bit sad - some people ar elike that though maybe this kidnapping incident was needed to show sam just how much abi meant to her and stuff.

Thread Information